apartment shopping

layla woke up with anna's body on top of hers with their legs interwined with each other's, layla slowly opened her green/blue eyes yawning stretching her arms out moving them from underneath her girlfriend's t-shirt.

"morning bub,"

anna said with her raspy voice she always had in the morning, "mhm morning babe," layla said kissing anna's cheek gently, "i need to go and work out with christian and emma downstairs bub,"

layla said as yesterday the girls and more of their friends came to layla's and karina's apartment as layla gave all of them a tour around her and karina's four bedroom apartment, it basically looked like an mansion to all of her friends from as there was two staircase what went up to the second floor where her and karina's bedroom were on opposite sides with their walk in closet and massive bathroom in the middle.

karina and layla both had their own bathroom but they had the big bathroom in between their bedrooms for when they wanted to do their makeup together in the same room like how it was in the society house.

anna frowned looking down into her girlfriend's eyes, "do you have to?" layla nods her head, "yeah, then i need to go shopping with karina for food shopping for our apartment," anna sighs getting off of her girlfriend, "i promise we'll have time to hangout bubby,"

she said going into anna's bathroom where her spare toothbrush was, brushing her teeth in the mirror before putting her hair into a high ponytail coming back into her girlfriend's bedroom as she was now in her workout clothes.

anna looked at her girlfriend, "do you have to be this fine?" layla chuckles coming to the edge of anna's bed leaning over kissing anna's lips before pulling back smiling, "i'll see you after.."

she comes out of anna's bedroom seeing emma come down the stairs, layla chuckles when she jumps onto emma's back who immediately held layla's thighs in her hands coming to christian's car who then drove them to dogpound where sabrina and mads were.

"hey,"

layla hugged both of her friends, smiling in their embrace as she had now taken off her mask putting it near where her hoodie was as she was now in her lulumelon sports bra with matching leggings.

she runs her hand down her face, "let's workout," she spoke coming beside emma who was lifting weights whilst doing lungs, layla did the same as emma doing that for 30 minutes before doing her workout routine she normally does.

—————

layla puts koolaid into the shopping cart karina was holding, "really koolaid?" layla nods her head, "yeah, blame eva it's all her fault," karina playfully chuckles rolling her eyes at her best friend.

layla fiddled with her mask on her face, running her hand through her slightly wet hair as she went for a shower in their apartment in her bathroom, "so when are you and anna gonna make it official?"

layla turns to karina, "we have, you guys know—" karina furrowed her eyebrows, "i told you that we made it official, the people we went to altana georgia with knows, the only people who don't actually know about me and anna is our supporters and everyone on tiktok," karina nods her head, "mhm,"

karina looked at her best friend, "so.." their shopping cart was now filled with everything that they needed for their apartment, she leans closer to layla, "have you two done the deed yet?"

layla shakes her head, "no.. sh-we want to take things slow, cause we both knows what happens after we- you know.." she said to karina who nods her head, "and i don't want the relationship to end because i love her,"

karina's eyes slightly widened, "oh wow," layla was about to pay for their shopping when karina takes out her credit card, "hey!" layla whined looking at her best friend, "i was supposed to pay for that,"