the search for backup dancers

layla had spent the last month searching for backup dancers who would know her dance in one day of learning them but instead of getting nine recruited, she and alana had only recruited three people plus jean and jeff which wasn't good.

she knew she'd have to keep her mind open knowing most of the people who she had just watched dance, though a thought came back as she remembered the girl from tiktok who dances to one of her songs.

she unlocked her phone going to her saved videos seeing the girl's video of her dancing to layla's songs at the top of her saved tiktok videos going to her instagram and instantly dm'ing her about where her dance studio was.

the girl kalila replied back to layla's instagram dm about two hours later saying it was in swindon which meant that layla had to travel to london but she needed backup dancers before her tour so she asked exactly where and the girl had complied sending her where the dance studio was making layla smile.

"becca," she looked at her assistant, "can you tell the jetlinx get ready to take me and alana to london please around 2pm with a hotel near Wilkes Academy, as well?" her assistant nods her head, "o-of course,"

layla nods her head, "thank you," becca immediately went to booking her boss a ticket to london with her manager as she did herself knowing that layla would want her to take some notes about the girls she was gonna go and see.

layla then found the dance studio manager and emailed her about how she was going to come down to london there specifically to the studio to recruit some of her dancers for her tour if she could.

"i'm a genius,"

alana turnt her head to her client as layla was messaging anna telling her about how she's gonna go to london to recruit some dancers for her worldwide tour knowing that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for these dancers in that dance studio back in london.

she told alana as well her plan and what she was gonna do, "are we sure the teacher or the manager is gonna let you take her students for this, layla?" layla looked to her manager, "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, me bringing them on tour could attract more students to the studio and college, it would also help them get recognised easier, ok, i am basically doing her a favour as well as myself,"

"i hope this works and doesn't backfire on us,"

layla shook her head hoping this wouldn't backfire on her since her tour was coming and she only had a month and a bit left before leaving to go to her first destination which is in la first.

_____

the plane ride to london which layla thought was quicker than normal was only ten hours in her private jet as she had been playing games on her nintendo switch with jean and jeff who also came with her since they was gonna be the ones to show the students the dance moves for her songs.

"thank you guys for this,"

jean put a hand to layla's shoulder, "i've always wanted to go on a private jet before," layla chuckled as they got off of the private jet and went towards the private hired taxi who put their bags into the boot of the taxi, "to the dance studio we go,"

she said the directions to the taxi driver who went into the parking lot of the dance studio parking lot seeing that there was a class going on as layla smiled, "ready?" she asked the two boys in the taxi as they nodded, "let's go and recruit more people,"

"teamwork on three,"

"one,"
"two,"
"three..."

layla smiled at the two boys as her hand was on top of jeff's and jean's hand, "teamwork!" she said loudly with them as they come past a glass window seeing two girls dancing as layla recognised one of them, kalila, the girl from the tiktok video smiled when seeing her.