bora bora

like planned, layla payed for her male best friend's ticket and they planned it a week ahead after getting time off of their schedules to finally spend some actual time together, layla loved hanging out with her friends.

"hey—" noah comes into his sister's apartment with avani, dixie and charli trailing behind him, "how come we haven't got an invite to go to bora bora with you guys?"

layla looked at her twin brother, "it's coop choice, he won the game fair," she told her brother who looked to his sister's best friend who shrugged his shoulders not really caring who comes on the holiday with them, "great,"

noah smiled, "we'll book our flights now," layla hummed as charli sits next to her all excited, "ooh, i'm excited to go," layla chuckled at her best friend wrapping an arm around charli, "it'll be like old times with the hype house remember,"

back when charli was in the hype house, layla and noah used to come on holidays with them where they used to go to the bahamas, hawaii and all of the places they went for small trips.

"i'm so excited,"

____

layla sat beside her girlfriend and cooper on the airplane with anna getting the window seat as she won rock-paper-scissors between them and that cooper got the seat next to her so he'd be closer to his girlfriend.

whilst in the air and allowed to do so, layla had turnt off her airplane mode to make a tiktok showing anna doing the all five love languages, where she showed in physical touch anna kissing her in front of their friends with her arm around layla's waist, and anna rubbing her leg comfortably and where anna was playing on twitch, her arm touching layla's leg what was on top of her thighs, and then them in bed with anna's head in her neck as one of her hands rubbed layla's cheek.

with the words of affirmation one, she showed pictures of where anna had wrote her birthday card and then showing some of their texts between them, with anna showing that love language to tiktok.

acts of service, layla played a video of where anna was straightening and brushing her hair and then another video of the shumate girl on top of her as she did her girlfriend's eyeliner.

gift giving, layla showed pictures and videos of when anna would randomly just buy her gifts to show her that she loved her, even though layla knew that anna loves her, and a video of anna holding a rose in hand for her when they go on dates.

and with quality time, layla showed a video of where anna had her arm around her as they walked along with layla's family when they went to go and see them, and another one of anna's arm around her waist as they walked and another video of them two sitting together in front of a firepit, and she posted the tiktok with the caption.

laylapaige • creator: don't know how i got so lucky to have you ❤️ @anna

layla knew she was the luckiest girl in the world to have a girlfriend who showed all five love languages as most people can't even show one.

and even when anna was tired, her hand went onto layla's thigh rubbing it comfortably as layla turned seeing her girlfriend's eyes closing, she knew her girlfriend should've slept rather than play on twitch but anna made a commitment to the livetsream and promised her supporters she'd livetsream on twitch whenever she wasn't busy.

the flight was an fifteen hour flight and she already saw half of her friends going to sleep, and she didn't mind that.

she smiled when she felt her girlfriend's head come onto her shoulder, cooper had the neck pillow but didn't really work out as it annoyed him too much so he put it in between his legs as he laid his head on his girlfriend's shoulder.