suprise shawty

it was eva's eighteenth birthday so before emma and layla went to just a house they went to the mall, with their masks on their faces coming into the gucci and Louis Vuitton store looking around for the perfect gift for her best friend.

"hmm.."

layla stops near the cashier seeing a gucci ring what had a snake on it knowing eva loves her snake ring, layla tells the cashier what ring she wanted and in eva's size before buying it.

layla comes out of gucci with emma coming out of louis vuitton after she bought a bagpack for her best friend, layla smiles at emma intertwining their fingers coming out of melrose shopping mall taking off their masks as they go to emma's car.

layla turns to emma once there inside the girl's car, "yes?" emma says to layla starting her car up, "you're really pretty," emma's cheeks redden at layla's compliment, "you're pretty too, dummy,"

layla chuckled at the name emma called her, playfully rolling her eyes looking down to her iphone seeing eva messaging her about when they are coming to just a house.

emma pulls into just a house's residence getting past security who smiled at the two girls parking her car near anna's white range rover before coming out of her car with layla walking towards the front door.

"where's the birthday girl?!"

layla yells into just a house looking around the house, coming upstairs with emma following behind her seeing eva with anna and karina in anna's massive bathroom, "happy birthday shawty,"

layla said to eva hugging the shorter girl in her arms whilst holding eva's present in her other hand, "are you sure you're eighteen? you seem about sixteen,"

eva pulls away playfully scoffing at her best friend who just chuckles, "kidding, i'm just joking," she holds out her hand showing the gucci bag to eva, who's eyes widened, "layla, you didn't have t—"

layla stops eva, her hand stopping eva's sentence, "you know i would buy you something for your eighteenth birthday, you're officially a women," she said to eva laughing at the last part, "but no, this is your present,"

she hands eva the gucci bag, who sets it down onto anna's counter coming inside the bag getting a small box out, opening the box eva's mouth falls open, "no way,"

eva comes into layla's arms immediately, the beck girl chuckling at her best friend's reaction to her birthday present, "surprise shawty!" layla said in eva's tight embrace.

"i love it! thank you so much,"

anna smiles watching her best friend hug layla tight in her embrace. it made her more attracted to layla after seeing how layla can be so kind and considerate on what to get for eva's birthday.

but her smile falls seeing emma whisper something into layla's ear after her and eva pulled away, layla nods her head at emma half smiling, "yeah," layla looks at her best friend, "wanna make tiktoks birthday girl?"

eva smiles at layla's question, "of course i do," layla takes eva's hand coming out of anna's bathroom leaving karina, anna and emma alone in the bathroom.

emma looks at anna closely, "whatever you're tryna do with layla, it's not gonna work, she's with me now and—" anna looked at emma glaring, "we all know who she likes better,"

emma rolls her eyes, "just because she liked you first, it doesn't mean she still likes you, she's happy with me," karina looked in between the two girls, "and i sure as hell am gonna keep her that way, i won't hurt her like how you did,"

"wait, what?"

"you're the mysterious person layla's talking to?"

emma's eyes widened, "uh—" she rubbed the back of her neck, "i am the mysterious person, we only started talking about a week ago from our managers putting us on a photoshoot when we were both here,"