couch guy

over these last few days, layla has been busy with photoshoots, deal brands and going into the studio so she hasn't had much time on tiktok, as she posts one video before she does a photoshoot or a brand deal not seeing all over her for you page about some girl surprising her boyfriend at college.

she didn't understand the trend until she saw a video of someone explaining what was going on in the video, as more videos pop up with couples doing the trend.

so right now layla was at her girlfriend's house where she laid on anna's naked chest since layla had finished all of her brand deals and meeting for the next two days now spending her time with her girlfriend.

"have you seen this trend bub?"

anna furrowed her eyebrows looking down at her girlfriend's phone when she slides down as a video of emma and zack doing the trend but doing the opposite to where they see zack sitting in a dark with a rose in his hand as he surprised emma, "we should do one like this,"

layla filmed herself in the position she was in, when she finds the video of anna surprising her at her house for her album party, posting it onto her main account after putting some text onto the first video.

layla locked her iphone now looking up at her gorgeous girlfriend, "it was so weird not seeing you yesterday," anna nods her head, "yeah.. since we're always together," layla's hand comes up to anna's cheek, "it's either you're busy or i'm busy,"

layla nods her head, "that's what happens when social media influencers slash rockstars date," anna chuckled, "you are a rockstar, aren't you?" she stated kissing her girlfriend's lips.

"mm-hmm,"

____

"she wanna ride me while she smoke weed,"

layla smiles seductively as she is in the shower, she moves her phone slightly lower showing her upper half of her body not showing her boobs, "she said keep your change on you while you choke peed,"

she filmed the tiktok watching the tiktok back where she doesn't hear anna coming into her bathroom singing along to the song, saving it to her drafts pulling back the curtain putting her phone back onto the table seeing her girlfriend, "hey,"

anna smiles, her eyes running down her girlfriend's naked body, "um-" she moves her eyes away from layla's body, "i'm going to go to nyc and surprise emma,"

layla slightly frowned, "oh okay," anna leans forward going to touch her girlfriend's hand what holds the shower curtain, "it's fine, i have some photoshoots to do anyways," anna nods her head, "do you want anything from chick-fil-a?" layla looked at her, "my usual," anna half smiled, coming out of the bathroom.

layla ran a hand through her hair putting the 2 in 1 in her hair washing it out of her hair, closing her eyes letting out a breath at the feeling of her hot water touching her head and body.

coming out of the shower, she sees anna laying on her bed in her robe, "come here," layla smiles at her girlfriend coming closer to her king size bed dropping the towel from around her body.

"you're so sexy,"

anna's hands instantly comes to layla's hands intertwining their fingers together, layla smiles, "mm," leaning in, layla's lips touched anna's soft lips in hers.

"so sexy,"

anna breaths out with their foreheads touching, layla moved one of her hands to the string to her robe undoing it smirking, "says you," anna smiles genuinely as layla moves the robe from off of anna's body.

anna moved them so that layla's naked body was now underneath her, "you know, you do have quite an attitude," layla playfully rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, "no i don't," anna leans down, with her lips grazing over layla's ear, "yes you do,"

____

layla didn't want anna to go since she lied about having photoshoots since the photographer johnathon is sick, layla has no one to take pictures of her so she's just going to be at home all by herself.

"i don't want you to go,"

anna rubbed her girlfriends back, "it'll only be for a few days," layla gulps, "i know but.. that's too long," anna rubbed layla's cheek, "i promise you'll be okay,"

layla frowned feeling herself start to tear up, "i love you," anna nods her head, "i know bubby," she kissed layla's lips with her hand continuing to rub her head, "i love you too,"

"who's gonna stay with me when you're gone?"

anna looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "bub, you're going to be mostly at photoshoots aren't you-?" layla went to open her mouth when anna looked down at layla's watch, "i'll see you in a few days, i love you,"

she kissed layla's lips getting her suitcase into her hand now going towards lax airport with layla waving her hand as she leaned against her car watching her girlfriend go into the airport.

once anna was out of layla's eyesight, layla ran a hand through her hair getting her phone out from her pocket, dialing a number, "hey, um what are you doing right now?"

____

sab looked to layla who ran a hand through her hair, "hey," layla turns to sab who was driving them to where the girls minus emma and anna were, "are you okay?"

layla nods her head looking out of the big window, "yeah.." sab nods her head tapping her hand aganist her steering wheel, "okay.." she pulls into dev's apartment parking lot going into devy's designated guest car park.

layla unbuckled her seatbelt going towards the elevator with sab alongside her as the two of them took photos in the parking lot and on the elevator.

"sugar plum!"

dev embraced layla who she hasn't seen for so long, "hey," layla chuckled in dev's embrace hugging the taller girl back, "i feel like i haven't seen you for so long," dev hugged layla tight in her arms.

"i missed you too dev,"

dev smiles once they pulled back, "so.. have you got any more music coming out?" layla just smiles knowingly at dev, "i know that look, you do!"

layla shh'ed dev bringing dev back, "i do.. like two songs," dev smiles wide, "that's so awesome layla," layla nods her head, "yeah..um, tonight? do you want to sleep around my apartment?"

dev furrowed her eyebrows, "where's anna?" layla looked at her best friend, "she went to go and surprise emma in new york," dev hummed, "how about.. tonight you and the girls sleep around here,"

before layla said anything dev stopped her, "i know what you're gonna say, i do have clothes that will fit you," layla smiled genuinely at her, hugging her, "i have missed you so much,"

"i am just missable," layla chuckles pulling back from her best friend playfully rolling her eyes, "yeah, you sure are.."

dev takes layla into the kitchen where lauren, jeff, cynthia, jean, and ava looked at them, "hey guys," cynthia and lauren come towards layla embracing the rockstar in their arms.

"so.. sleepover tonight here," the girls all agreed with dev looking to jean and jeff, "you two can't stay," layla chuckled at the boy's face, "why not?"

cynthia looked at them, "cause that calls for us to gossip about boys and things that are happening," the girls agreed with jeff raising his hand, "i wanna be apart of gossip,"

layla looked at the two boys, "tomorrow maybe," the two boys held a hand to their heart, "oh wow, you girls whoo us," layla smiled at them, "bye guys, love you,"

jean and jeff waved their hands to the girls coming out of dev's apartment with dev turning back to the girls, "let's get this sleepover started,"