leaving without a goodbye

layla was upset that anna hadn't told her that she was going to be to new york for a few days to see emma to do some modelling and was upset about how layla hadn't had any time to even say goodbye to her girlfriend because anna left when she was half asleep.

though anna did leave her girlfriend a note telling her where she is going, layla would've of much rather of had her girlfriend tell her where she was going instead of reading it from a piece of paper.

so yeah..

layla was mad at her girlfriend, with the two not talking since anna was completely busy and whenever she wasn't, layla seemed to be busy either being in the studio or hanging out with the breezy boys.

the breezy boys, are basically the sway boys but in a different font, with there being six boys who did have an attraction to layla.

anna did not like seeing her girlfriend and the breezy boys making flirty tiktoks with her girlfriend seeing bryce smiling charmingly at layla who playfully pushes him away.

yeah anna did not like this one bit.

____

layla sat down on the old sway house with her legs dangling into their infinity pool looking at her phone with squinted eyes, "uh, i can't see the comments, wait a second—"

she moves her phone so she could properly see her iphone screen, "there much better," she smiled sweetly at her iphone, "i know you guys are wondering when i am gonna go on tour—"

she sees comments answering what she said, "but—" bryce parker places beside layla looking to her iphone seeing her on live, "hey guys," he showed his boyish grin to layla's supporters.

bryce let layla talk about her tour where the boy now takes layla's phone hearing her finish, "look at where layla is, she's at the old sway house," layla watched bryce spin around with her phone in hand, "don't drop my phone, bryce!"

the male chuckled running inside his house coming to where some of the breezy boys were making a tiktok, "here's the rest of the breezy boys making a tiktok without me," he stated playfully to layla's supporters.

some of layla's supporters went off of the live not interested in the breezy boy whilst anna watched her girlfriend's tiktok live from inside emma's new york apartment, "anna, are you ready?!"

the said girl didn't hear her best friend as anna was too concentrated on her girlfriend's live to make sure layla wasn't cheating on her with anyone of them, anna knew layla was hot and that people would find her attractive, people didn't care about her and anna's relationship since people always tried ruining their relationship.

"anna—?"

emma stopped hearing layla now talking on her live after taking her phone back from bryce, "oh, i'm sorry," anna turned finally seeing her best friend, "hey,"

she sees emma already dressed, "i'll be done in a second," emma shook her head, "it's okay, talk to layla," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "we aren't on facetime, i'm watching her live, i think she might be upset and mad with me,"

"why would you say that?"

anna comes off of her girlfriend's tiktok live going onto her voicemail where emma now hears layla's voice hearing that the said girl was upset with how anna left in the morning, "oh, she's mad-mad,"

anna ran a hand through her hair, "i didnt wanna wake her because she hasn't been having too much sleep these past few days cause of photoshoots and interviews," emma put a hand onto anna's shoulder, "talk to her, talk this out because i don't like you two being upset with each other,"

emma stated with anna nodding her head, "okay," the said girl calls her girlfriend who ended the live after saying goodbye, answering her girlfriend's phone call, "hi,"

anna frowned, "lele, please don't be mad with me," layla moved herself away from bryce going into the bathroom locking the door, "well i am upset with you, so i don't know what you want me to say,"

she knew she should of woke her girlfriend up but she didn't want to wake up her beautiful sleeping girlfriend from her slumber, "i'm sorry for not waking you up before i went but love, you havent been getting enough sleep these days because of early photoshoots and interviews,"

layla ran a hand through her hair looking at herself in the mirror, "i would of went back to sleep after you left anyways," she stated to her girlfriend, puckering her lips up in the mirror, "i don't want to be upset with you but—"

"you should of woke me up,"

anna sighed, "oh i'm sorry, i didn't wake you up to be nice since you haven't been getting enough sleep, and you're upset with me," anna scoffed, with emma giving her friend a look, "whatever layla, have fun with bryce,"

and with that anna ended the phone call with layla clenching her jaw at what her girlfriend had just said, did anna think since layla was mad at her, she'd  get together with bryce to get back at her.

layla would never do that. she knew how to control her emotions, "whatever," she unlocked the bathroom door seeing bryce and jacob standing outside of the door, "do you guys wanna make a tiktok?"

the two boys nod their heads at layla who smiled showing her dimples to them, walking past them to a place where they could film their tiktok.