social gloves

layla stood beside emma who held onto layla's hand making her way past paparazzi and loads of fans coming into the stadium where the social gloves boxing match was.

layla lets go of emma's hands smiling, when she feels her phone vibrating in her purse, she opens her purse up.

emma takes layla's arm leading them past the security who saw the two girl's vip badges, layla answering her girlfriend's contact, "hello?" she said into her phone, "hi, is this layla?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the male voice not knowing who it was, "um yes, who is this?" layla asked, with emma taking layla into their part of where they are gonna watch the fight.

"dev..."

layla furrowed her eyebrows knowing she saw a video of the said male with his hand on her girlfriend's cheek in a tiktok video with their faces inches apart, "whatever you're doing stop, okay, if you're tryna break mine and anna's relationship, you're doing a great job at it,"

she ended the phone call getting frustrated not knowing what was happening back in los angeles, "damn,"

dev said putting anna's phone down, celia and fred looked at dev, "what? what happened?" the blonde headed girl asked, "was that layla?"

dev nods his head, "yeah, i called her cause i wanted to talk to her and she just—" he ran his hand over his locks, "said that i am trying to break her and anna's relationship,"

whilst the three of them talked about anna's girlfriend, anna was currently occupied with photoshoots they were doing at her house and more movers helping anna get her furniture into her house.

"hey, you okay?"

emma asked putting a hand onto layla's shoulder who turns to emma half smiling, however emma saw past her ex girlfriend's fake smile, "i know when you're fake smiling, what's up?"

layla shakes her head, "it's nothing, just people back in la are tryna break mine and anna's relationship up," emma furrowed her eyebrows, "i thought you weren't the jealous type?"

layla looked at her ex girlfriend, "i'm not but it's just something about this guy with anna that i don't like," she claimed to emma, "like what?"

emma asked looking at her, "just forget about it, em.." emma frowned when layla walked away from her going to where markell was with aisha and arza, "hey guys,"

"hi.."

aisha and arza embraced layla in their arms, "you need to come more around the compound, everyone miss seeing you," layla chuckled, "i'll go there when i come back from the bahamas,"

markell smiled, "yep.. that's my girl," he put his arm around layla's shoulders making the girl smile genuinely.

"wanna make a—"

markell stopped when their supporters came up behind them, "hey guys," layla smiled underneath her mask, taking pictures and making tiktoks with her supporters who wanted to.

layla makes a video on her spam account what had 5.8 million followers, doing the pass the phone with her supporters, "i'm passing the phone to the girl who made the first fan account about me,"

eliza anderson smiled after layla handed the phone to her remembering back in june when she saw her first fan account after she posted her first tiktok video with noah back home following eliza back on tiktok becoming friends.

layla gets handed her phone back, "okay.." she said to her phone when she sees the tiktok back over smiling when the lights start to blink when security come towards them, taking the social media influencers into their personal part of the stadium.