deja vu

layla furrowed her eyebrows where she sees on her emails about the court date of what happened between her and leonardo apollo gulping seeing that it was in a few days and she didn't have her parents there to support her.

"hey, are you okay?"

layla closed her laptop looking at her girlfriend's concerned eyes, "um, y-yeah," anna raised an eyebrow knowing her girlfriend was lying as layla had a tell whenever she lied, how her right eyebrow would slightly raise or how she stuttered.

anna sat on the edge of her girlfriend's bed to where nemo and dory sit near anna's feet with bella near layla who rubbed the mama dog's stomach smiling seeing how bella rolled onto her back.

"bubby?"

anna now held layla's hands in hers, "what's the matter?" she asked her girlfriend, "i got the um-i got the court date," anna brings layla into her arms, "it's gonna be okay, i'm gonna be right beside you,"

layla nods her head in anna's neck, "and i saw this—" she then shows anna her iphone where a picture of leonardo apollo being at charly's halloween party near them, "he-he was there,"

anna looked around her girlfriend's apartment, "he's not gonna hurt you, i promise, i am going to be beside you, every second," layla half smiled, "thank you,"

____

layla sat in anna's range rover in the passenger seat as anna decided it'd be nice for them to go to a hideout she found as it was starting to go dark with layla's security behind them.

since the whole leonardo thing, alana thought it'd be better for layla to have security with her and around her whenever she goes out of her apartment.

"who's following us?"

anna leaned over taking her girlfriends hand into hers, "it's only john and steve," she stated to her girlfriend about layla's bodyguards, "okay.."

she lets out a shaky breath looking out of the window, "where are we going?" anna turns to her girlfriend with a slight smile, "a hideout i found when i first moved here, the only people who know about it is.. sab and eva,"

anna said, "okay.." layla lets out a breath knowing anna wouldn't put her in harms way ever, "and we are here," layla opens her door after unbuckling her seatbelt coming to the hideout turning back to the black range rover behind them seeing her bodyguards coming out as well.

john clears his throat with his arms crossed over his chest looking around, "steve is going to go with you, i'm gonna stay here to keep lookout," layla nods her head taking anna's waiting hand going to the hideout direction.

steve following behind them with a flashlight in his hand looking around for anyone suspicious, they arrive to the hideout with layla clearing her throat looking at the picnic, "oh bubby, did you do this for me?"

anna nods her head looking at her girlfriend, "yeah, i know you're worried about everything that has happened," layla nods her head, "and i just wanted to do something to show you that i'm here for you and with you,"

layla smiles leaning into anna, with her arms around anna's shoulders, "thank you," anna looked at her girlfriend's different coloured eyes smiling, "i love you so much,"

"i love you too,"

anna kissed layla's lips then moving her lips to layla's tanned cheeks, "come on, let's eat what's inside the basket," letting layla sit down first, anna sits after her with steve watching the view.

"it's so nice up here,"

anna hummed, going into the picnic basket getting out the chocolate covered strawberries what taila made them, "they're so cute," anna nods her head, "taila made them for us,"