back in las vegas

layla hugged dev and sab one last time, as anna and karina watched the interaction between the three of them, layla turns her head to anna as she moves away from dev now coming towards her as her and karina are going back to las vegas today.

anna wraps her arms around layla's shoulders feeling the girl's arms come around her waist, her hand on anna's lower back smiling, "i'm gonna miss you," layla whispered into anna's ear.

the girls walking out of anna's bedroom giving layla and anna their space, "i'll miss you too," she said hugging layla more tighter. layla buckles rubbing anna's back, "you'll come down to las vegas and surprise us, yeah?"

she said to anna who makes a face, "if it's gonna be a surprise then i can't tell you," anna said looking into layla's green/blue eyes, "about yesterday when i kissed you—"

layla stops anna moving her arms away from anna's lower back, "can we not talk about that? it wasn't supposed to happen," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "is there someone else or...?"

she asked, layla immediately shaking her head, "no that's not... it's just—" she sit down on anna's bed sighing, "i don't want to get my heart broken again,"

layla said playing with her fingers, "i know you have commitment issues anna, and i just- don't want my—" anna stops layla putting her hand onto her arm, "do you wanna talk about it?"

layla nods her head at anna who sat down beside her, "so.. what's up?" layla runs her nails through her hair, "back home in arizona, i was dating someone," anna nods her head listening to layla, "and he was amazing at the start of the relationship,"

"h-he hurt me," she said to anna, the girl's eyes widening, "layla," she brings the girl into her arms comforting her, "i would never do anything to hurt you,"

layla looks up into anna's blue eyes, "but your commitment issues will hurt me in the end," anna frowns at the girl, "did he hurt you like physically?"

layla shakes her head at anna's question, "no— he hurt me by cheating on me, and talking to other girls," anna looked down at layla, "well he was a jerk,"

layla nods her head, "i didn't leave my bed for two weeks, my sisters had to come and get me out of bed," anna rubbed her hand up and down layla's arm, "and then after that, noah got offered to be apart of the sway house, so i went with him,"

"-and here you are,"

anna said looking down at layla who nods her head up at anna, "yeah.." layla clears her throat looking down at her watch on her wrist, "i-i have to go,"

anna holds onto layla's wrist standing up hugging the girl one last time, feeling layla out her head onto anna's shoulder letting out a breath.

"see you around, layla paige,"

layla smiled at anna when they pulled away, "see you soon boon," layla walked out of anna's bedroom with the girl beside her coming downstairs seeing dev, sab and karina talking downstairs in the living room.

"hey—"

layla announced her presence, the three girls turning to see anna standing beside layla, "let's go?" she asked karina who nods her head hugging dev and sab one last time, "bye,"

dev hugs layla, the beck girl only three inches shorter than her, her head on dev's chest, "bye devy," dev smiles down at her, "bye my sugar princess,"

layla lets out a breath moving away from them, coming to get her and karina's duffel bags which was near the front door, "layla," karina stops layla taking her duffel bag from the girl, "okay now let's go,"

they waved their hands to their friends coming towards layla's white tesla, layla opening her trunk smiling seeing anna, dev and sab watching them from their front door.

they get into the car, layla waving her hand to anna who waves her hand to layla. layla starts the tesla's engine reserving out of the girl's driveway coming out of their residence.

"you wanna get mcdonalds? or Panda Express?"

—————

layla runs her fingers through her hair after making a few tiktoks with the society las vegas girls and made some tiktoks with cole.

jumping onto the boy's back, cole wrapped his arms around layla's thighs laughing hearing layla giggle behind him as he runs inside their house, coming into the hallway where everyone was.

cole moves his hands away from layla's thighs seeing some girls standing in front of them, layla clears her throat stepping forwards, "hi, i'm layla—" a blonde girl stops her, "layla beck, we know.." layla nods her head, "um.. so can i help you guys?"

the blonde smiled at her, "we're clubhouse bh, karina told us we could come and visit," layla opened her mouth then closed it, "oh okay.." she looked around them.

"excuse me for just a second,"

layla said excusing herself coming upstairs into karina's bedroom seeing the girl playing on her nintendo switch, "hey karina," layla said clearing her throat, "the clubhouse bh is downstairs,"

karina nods her head getting off of her bed exiting her among us game with her friends, seeing michelle and more of the clubhouse bh girls.

"hey—"

michelle hugs karina who smiles hugging back, "is layla apart of your house?" michelle asked karina who pulls away furrowing her eyebrows, "yeah, why?"

michelle smiles, "girl, you are so lucky to have her.. her account is blowing up on tiktok, instagram and youtube," karina furrowed her eyebrows, "youtube, what do you mean youtube?"

henna looks at karina, "she only posts videos of her singing covers on there, but i hear she's making an album with nessa and jaden," karina's eyes widened, layla hadn't told her this.. she knew her friend could sing. but she didn't know that layla was gonna be producing music with nessa and jaden.

"oh i didn't know that,"