high school musical

layla loved every minute she spent around her girlfriend's house in michigan where she gave presents to anna's mother and step-dad, and anna's two brothers tommy and brandon.

she loved how libby and phil made her feel comfortable in their home. she loved how excited anna got when she was with her family. or how her girlfriend was excited to see her hometown best friends.

she loved every second in michigan, getting to know her girlfriend's hometown best friends more.

but what she was excited more for was to see her friends who she hadn't seen before christmas, since she was supposed to come back to los angeles when noah had come back but instead she went with her girlfriend to michigan.

"layla!"

cooper and zack wave their hands with a poster in their hands with layla's name on it as anna held her girlfriend's hand with emma and sab holding a sign for anna who smiled at her girl-friends.

"we're back, bitches!"

layla embraced her guy best friends first, with their nicely made poster touching layla's back, the beck girl smiled at emma and sab seeing them hug their best friend.

____

layla had started to unpack her things in her apartment when she wanted to put music on from her laptop, opening her macbook up seeing that high school musical: the musicial's director had emailed her saying if she wanted to be a background character for season two who then becomes a main character.

"oh, my god,"

layla's eyes were wide reading over the email a thousand times when she sees her bedroom door opening, her manager entering her bedroom with a smile on her face, "so, i'm guessing you've read the email?"

alana asked with layla now looking at her manager excited, "i can't believe this, first the fallout movie and now this," she lays back onto her bed, "life is good,"

alana smiled looking at her client. when she first met layla, she knew about the self harming and her going to rehab for it, and she was so happy to see layla overcoming all of this basically by herself. getting these movie roles all by herself.

layla sits up, "ooh, i need to call anna and tell her the news," alana smiled, "okay," her client passed her coming out of her bedroom, her iphone in hand dialling her girlfriend's number.

"mi amor, you okay?"
"anna, i got it! i got another cast role,"

even though layla couldn't see her girlfriend since it was a phone call and not a FaceTime call, she knew anna was happy for her, "lele, that's amazing,"

layla couldn't keep the smile off her face, "come around, invite everyone around! i wanna have a party," anna chuckled from the other side of the phone, "okay, see you then, i love you,"

"i love you too, mi amor, bye.."

the ends phone as layla squealed jumping up with excitement. excited to be working with the olivia rodrigo, sofia wylie and the joshua bassett who she heard so much about from austin.

"everyone, all for one.." she sings out loud coming back into her bedroom, looking at her manager who was sat on her king size bed scrolling through her emails on her phone.

alana only looking up when layla comes into the room, turning her phone off giving her client her full attention, "so, everyone is coming around for a small party i am having to celebrate,"

"we need to get party decorations," layla smiled at her manager, "target here we come," she now got her car keys from her key holder pot, "let's go.."