beckseat driver

layla woke up in the morning to karina's loud ass alarm she had put on for her and layla's workout also waking her girlfriend up who was still on facetime.

karina immediately turns off her loud ass alarm hearing layla's groan, "morning lele," layla half smiled rubbing at her eyes, sitting up slowly in her bed.

"mhm, morning bubby,"

layla said quietly to her girlfriend seeing anna slowly start to fall back to sleep, layla ends the facetime call running her hand through her hair coming into her and karina's bathroom getting dressed into their workout outfits.

layla calls mads knowing christian, sab and mads will go to the dogpound since they all loved going to dogpound to workout, "yeah, okay, we'll be there in a minute, okay bye, love you mads,"

layla then ends the phone call brushing her teeth, clicking her tonuge to the top of her mouth before getting her gold mask into her hand before coming towards the entrance of their apartment getting her jeep keys into hand coming out of their apartment locking the door behind them.

layla puts her phone in between her legs driving towards the dogpound gym where her friends were already, running her hand through her hair parking beside christian's car getting out as they put their masks onto their faces.

"hey,"

layla hugged mads who came towards her and karina after they signed into the gym, christian smiles at layla and karina hugging the two girls after sab who went to hug her friends before christian, "hey guys,"

"morning,"

bryce looked at layla who was in the boxing ring, "bryce, me and you, one-on-one?" layla said playfully knowing bryce would fully knock her out, "why isn't there any girls fighting?"

layla asked bryce as she was doing lunging with weights on her hands, "what do you mean?" tayler asked layla who stopped boxing with their trainer, "like why isn't any girls fighting? like i wanna fight someone,"

layla said honestly to bryce and tayler, "yeah, like who?" layla looked to bryce's camera as jrod was filming her, "we already know who i'm thinking about,"

bryce and tayler both make a face, "mhm.. no i don't think we do," layla playfully rolled her eyes, "i wanna fight someone," she then turns to bryce's camera, "whoever wants to fight me, dm me on instagram,"

she said playfully as jrod chuckled from behind bryce's camera, "layla would be like.." bryce then starts to impersonate how layla would be like in a boxing ring, "ahh, ahh, get away from me,"

"don't hurt my face!"

layla slaps bryce upside the head, "hey, i can fight, ask noah, i beat someone up once before at school," she said to bryce and tayler, "and did you win?"

she ignored both of the boys who started to chuckle continuing with their training as layla worked out in her leggins with her matching sports bra taking a picture for her instagram story as she wears her mask inside the building.

"come on, layla! come on,"

christian said loudly looking at the said girl who was now doing push ups, layla stands up looking at christian after doing a minute plank, "okay.." she stretched her arms out, "no, i need to work on my stomach,"

karina looked at her best friend, "babes, you literally have abs already," layla chuckles, "i don't want to have abs, i want to be toned, you know—" christian and karina both nod their heads.

layla then starts to workout with mads and sab, doing their workout as karina was running on the treadmill with christian working on his calves for his next youtube video with jesse james.