topgolf champ

layla had gotten up going back into her bedroom, moving away from karina closing the girl's bedroom door coming to her bedroom opening her door seeing anna lightly snoring underneath the duvet.

layla runs her fingers through her brunette hair, she shakes her head going to say something but decides not to as she comes towards her walk in closet, getting an unxpectd hoodie with a pair of nike shorts.

anna wakes up stretching her arms seeing layla's bedroom door open, "layla?" she questioned, the said girl coming back into her room, looking at anna, "hey,"

she spoke looking at the slightly sleepy girl, "hey.." anna half smiles, "are we gonna talk about yesterday or...?"

layla looks at anna from her walk in closet, "we've talked about it, i just— i can't anna," layla said to her, "i like you, but i don't know what you want or even need, cause you don't open up to me,"

"cause it's hard for me!"

anna said to layla who moved back at anna's raised voice, "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to.." layla bites her lip, "i-i'm gonna go downstairs now," layla moves past her bed away from anna who goes to open her mouth to say something.

layla closed her bedroom door behind her, eyes closed not hearing anyone come to her, "hey," jordan and gabrielle said to their intern, "come on," jordan takes layla's hand in hers, "let's go downstairs,"

layla nods her head at her friends who smiled, "are you okay?" gabrielle asked layla, who turned to her smaller friend slightly nodding her head.

she wanted to tell jordan and gabrielle but they wouldn't understand, the only person who would understand is karina, who was there for layla from the start when her and anna started talking.

"y-yeah i'm fine,"

she comes into the kitchen coming behind the counter seeing goose, nour, brad, cole and austin playing pool in the living room.

"hey beb,"

karina said coming down alongside anna kissing layla's cheek who slightly smiles at the girl, "hey.." karina knew there was tension between anna and layla, "so who wants breakfast?"

layla asked clearing her throat looking away from anna, "ooh me!" brad said coming to layla who chuckles, "okay bradley,"

brad sticks his tongue out at layla who chuckles, "okay, anyone else?" most of the house agreed to breakfast, goose moving away from the pool game coming to help layla with breakfast, "hey, you don't have to help me,"

goose looks at layla, "it's okay, i was winning anyways," layla chuckles looking up seeing brad shakes his head at what goose said, "hahaha,"

she gets eggs out from the cupboard, cracking it onto the frying pan making two eggs at a time, "chef layla here," karina said coming behind her best friend smiling, "do you wanna talk later about it?"

layla nods her head at what karina said, "yeah," karina half smiled standing beside layla as her and goose made breakfast for everyone, anna in the dining room with jordan and gabrielle setting it up.

"i just don't understand her.. you know," karina rubbed her friend's arm, "one second we're fine and having fun, then we're not fine," karina frowns, "she has a hard time opening up,"

layla nods her head, "it's not like i'm pressuring her into opening up to me, i'm just tryna get her to trust me before she does," she cleared her throat, "but it's a bit hard when all she does.. is change the subject every time i try,"

anna frowned from where she stood near the kitchen doorframe hearing layla talk to karina and goose about her.

"hey anna!"