going back to las vegas

layla hugged anna one last time as the girl didn't loosen her grip on layla's waist making layla hug anna more tighter in her arms, "we'll see each other soon,"

she then stops remembering that she's going back home in a week's time, anna half smiled now letting emma hug layla who smiles, her head coming onto emma's shoulder, "don't miss me too much,"

emma playfully rolls her eyes pulling back to look into layla's green/blue eyes leaning in and kissing layla's lips, her hand coming to layla's cheek before they both pulled away with their foreheads on each other's.

layla puts her mask back up over her nose, "bye," karina takes layla's hand walking away from their friends going to their board, as they are finally going back home for gabrielle's twenth birthday.

karina looked at her best friend after they put their suitcases through the terminal, "it was good seeing you and anna be friends again, i know she missed you," layla nods her head, "i missed her too,"

she looks to the board showing their gate, "but.. i know we're not gonna get back together or whatever we were," karina nods her head, "emma makes me happy, and i don't ruin that, but yesterday when me and anna were making breakfast, it just brought back those old feelings i had for her,"

karina half smiled, "she's the first girl you've ever liked—" layla nods her head, "yeah..the first girl," she looks down to her iphone where she sees the picture of her and emma, "but emma, she's amazing, she's kind, she models, she's perfect for me,"

karina rubbed her friend's arm as they sit in their seats on the airplane, "you said the same thing about anna," layl nods her head, "but this time, it feels different, it's like i know emma won't hurt me,"

layla said before laying her head on karina's shoulder who looks out of the plane window, she slowly started to close her eyes after buckling herself.

—————

"there's karienus and layanus,"

layla and karina both chuckled shaking their heads at the nickname gabby called them, "no not that nickname," layla said chuckling putting her suitcase and duffel bag into the boot of cole's car with karina's suitcase and backpack.

layla sits in the passenger seat beside cole who smiles at layla who hugged him after taking off her mask from her face, "missed you bud," layla said to cole who smiles, "missed you too lele,"

layla smiles at the nickname cole said to her before starting his car again driving to the society las vegas since layla and karina have been in los angeles, the girls got another new member.

kayla patterson.

kayla and layla knew each other from the first time layla went to los angeles with noah in june to start modelling as the said girl, kayla was at the same model shoot the same time layla was, so layla loved having kayla be apart of society las vegas with them.

cole pulls up into the driveway of their residence, their security guards opening the gates smiling, cole stops his car in the parking area, layla immediately getting out of cole's car getting her suitcase and duffel bag coming straight to their house seeing jordan, kayla and henna standing at the door.

"jordan! kayla! henna!"

layla shouts excitedly running to her friends dropping her suitcase near her feet before embracing her friends in her arms who chuckled at her excitement, "woah.." jordan said before chuckling hugging layla back.

jordan pulls back to look at one of her best friends, "how was miami?" layla smiles, "it was so fun, it's amazing up there," she said as cole takes layla's suitcase into his hand, coming past the girls taking karina's and layla's suitcases to their bedrooms.