hometown friends surprise

two days earlier, layla was leaning against her girlfriend's headboard messaging anna's hometown friends about coming down for her girlfriend's birthday where her and alana are gonna throw anna a surprise neon party.

anna turned to her girlfriend who immediately turns her phone off now turning to face her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around anna's shoulders, "you're gonna be nineteen in two days,"

"nasty nineteen," anna said smirking, "anything special you have planned for me?" layla pulls slightly back looking down at her girlfriend, "no special maybe just take you somewhere and—"

layla said when anna interrupts, "whatever we do, i know it's gonna be amazing cause you're planning it," layla smiles leaning down kissing anna's lips where anna brings her girlfriend on top of her as they didn't stop kissing.

anna pulls back looking into her girlfriend's eyes helping layla take off her pyjama shirt, "you're so hot," layla smirks leaning down kissing anna's lips again, "you're hot,"

layla's phone buzzed to where the girl looked towards her phone seeing the groupchat she made with emmi, julia and ami on her phone appear, locking her phone she goes back to kissing anna.

"your lips are so soft,"
"your lips taste like strawberries,"

the two girls chuckled to where layla lays beside her girlfriend with anna now going on top, when her phone started to ring, anna pulls back from the heavy makeout seeing that alana was calling her, "it's alana,"

layla nods her head at her girlfriend who takes the phone call with anna going towards her bathroom with layla now going onto her phone seeing that anna's hometown friends all agreed to come, she booked them tickets and said they could stay at her apartment knowing when they surprise her she'll want them to stay at her house.

____

noah was at dogpound with his sister with bradley martian helping layla do some exercises where she moves onto doing push-ups where noah and bradley were encouraging, "yes! go on layla,"

she chuckles as she drops to the floor tired after doing thirty push ups, noah helps his sister, "so.. what are you doing for anna's birthday?"

layla leans against a exercise machine, "me and alana, our manager we're planning a neon party for her, and i got some of her hometown friends to come tomorrow before her birthday,"

noah smiled at his sister, "you're a good girlfriend," she looks at her brother, "i just wanna do something right, just since she's been by my side throughout the whole thing.." noah nods his head, "she was by your side, cause she loves you,"

"i love her so much.. it's a different with her," noah furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean it's different with her?" he asked confused, "i've had boyfriends but none of them have treated me like how anna treats me,"

"come on! let's go back to exercising ladies,"

bradley says coming towards her and noah, noah playfully rolling his eyes at his bodybuilder friend, "haha funny," bradley and layla both chuckled, "it was very funny,"

layla looks down to her apple watch seeing that her mom was messaging her, her parents were going back a day before anna's birthday, "mom's messaging me.." she said, "thanks for the session, bradley,"

bradley just nods his head at layla who looked at her brother before going out of dogpound and towards her honda civic driving to her apartment building.

"hello steve,"

alana still had the bodyguards she got for layla still following her around, just in case, she entered the elevator with steve who clicks on her apartment floor, going up to where layla comes out of the elevator in front of steve who goes towards his apartment, he got to keep a eye on layla.