in 2022 i will..

layla couldn't keep her hands off of anna the entire night but when fans spotted them wanting to take photos, layla would move her hands away from her girlfriend only to put them back onto anna's waist when their fans disappear from them.

like now, noah, kate and markell was talking to anna, the beck girl kept her hand around anna's waist wanting anna close to her.

she leans into her girlfriend's ear whispering, "i want you," layla could see her girlfriend visibly gulp at her comment making her smirk slightly, "so lele, how long have you guys been together?"

kate tifford asked, the girl being dixie's hometown best friend, "um-nine months now," anna nods her head, "nine amazing months," the five of them chuckled with anna kissing layla's cheek.

anna held her girlfriend's hand, when someone taps layla's shoulder making her pull her hand away from anna turning around seeing a waiter behind her, "hi?"

she said confused, "sorry to disturb your conversation, a man at the bar wanted me to give this to you," layla glanced behind the waiter's shoulder not seeing anyone.

when her eyes lock onto leonardo apollo who was at the bar, her throat starting to go dry as anna, noah, kate and markell all look at her, "layla, what's wrong?"

she didn't say anything, her eyes still locked onto leonardo who was smirking as noah clenched his jaw now seeing the man who was making his sisters life a living hell, "excuse me,"

anna looked at the waiter, "she doesn't want the drink," the waiter nods his head walking away from them.

"hey, hey,"

kate and markell looked at layla bringing the girl into their arms, as tears started to come down her face, "wher-where's no-noah?"

they all looked around not seeing noah when they hear shouting, "how the hell are you here? you can't be near her! so why don't you just leave my sister the fuck alone," noah pushed the man back, making him fall with markell quickly going to his roommate, "hey, people are watching,"

markell held onto his roommates arm, "i don't care, do you know how much pain he has caused layla," leonardo smirked, "i bet she loves all the attention," markell looked down at the man, "shut up,"

security comes through them looking in between them, "what's the problem here?" noah looked at the security guard, "the problem is him, he can't be within ten feet of my sister,"

the security guard nods his head, "let's get you going," he grabbed leonardo harshly by the arm, dragging the male away passed layla who was in her girlfriend's arms.

"we're going back to the resort,"

____

"w-why can't he just leave me alone? what did i do to him to make him want to ruin my life?"

layla said crying into her girlfriend's arms in their room in their resort, "i don't know," anna comments rubbing her girlfriend's back.

everyone was outside the two girl's room, listening to layla cry about why leonardo was there and why he was tryna ruin her life, "please don't cry,"

anna looked down at her girlfriend, "i hate seeing you cry," layla sniffled with tears still coming down her face, "i-i'm sorr-sorry," anna shakes her head, "you have nothing to be sorry about, bub,"

layla leaned her head back into anna's shoulder blade still crying, "if he ever comes near you again, i will kill him," layla shakes her head, "no, don't—"

she says pulling her head away from anna's shoulder, "i don't want to have to visit you in lady prison," anna chuckled seeing her girlfriend half smiling with a tear coming down her face, "this year is starting off great," layla replied sarcastically, "we should of just stayed home with everyone else,"

"i bet sab, emma, zack and cooper are missing us right now,"

anna nods her head, "probably, we are their favourites," layla smiles as anna wiped away her tear what was falling down her face, "you make everything so much better, i love you anna,"

anna looked at layla, "i love you too," layla put her head back onto her girlfriends shoulder when anna's phone started to ring taking her phone out from her purse seeing that it was emma, "it's emma,"

as anna answered the facetime call, all the two girls heard upbeat music playing.

"happy new year!"
"happy new year, boon!"