tell me one thing

layla was finally getting into the christmas spirit with karina coming home soon and with her apartment almost fully decorated as she only had small bits she needed to do but wanted to want for karina to help her decorate their apartment.

she slides on her shoes coming downstairs already seeing bella, nemo and dory waiting for her to take them out for a walk, "come on," she comes towards her cupboard getting out their harness and leashes, putting them on and attaching the leash to their harnesses.

she grabs a hold of her beige carhartt hat along with her black north face puffer jacket coming out of her apartment with her keys and phone now in pocket knowing that her girlfriend is gonna meet her halfway.

"let's go and see your other mama,"

she leads them out of their apartment building coming down the elevator with her dog's leads in hand, coming through the opened door by their doorman with steve and jeff trailing behind her, steve taking nemo's lead into his hand following behind layla.

ever since layla had gotten back from england where she had other bodyguards protecting her, steve and the rest of her bodyguards knew that they were her favourites, as they followed her everywhere. well, not particularly everywhere most places they did.

"hey,"

____

the dog walk layla had been seen by some of her supporters who wanted to take pictures and videos with her, with steve and jeff letting some people come near layla before letting more people come to layla taking their picture with her, "layla,"

"layla,"

tommy unold comes up to layla with steve and jeff narrowing their eyes at the tall male, even though steve and jeff or any of the bodyguards wasn't particularly a big fan of social media, they knew the drama what was happening on tiktok especially with their client.

steve looked at tommy, "i need to speak to layla," jeff shook his head at tommy, "we know who you are, and you're not coming close to her, so take a step back,"

tommy looked at layla through her bodyguards, "look, i just wanna say i'm sorry," layla scoffed moving steve and jeff from in front of her looking up at tommy, "you're sorry for what? for kissing my girlfriend behind my back? or because you got caught?"

layla questioned tommy who ran a hand through his curly perm hair, "it was all for a bit, look," he sighed looking down at her, "i don't even like anna in that way, i like someone else," layla chuckled, "you sure have a funny way of showing someone you like them,"

"what do you mean?"

layla looked at tommy after he asked her that, "do you think that girls like it when you tell them you like them, and then go and kiss someone else, someone who's in a relationship," bella pulled layla on her lead who looked behind tommy seeing pluto and her girlfriend.

anna furrowed her eyebrows, "bub, what's going on?" she looked between tommy and then to layla, "nothing, we was just leaving," layla hit her shoulder against tommy's arm coming past him half smiling looking at her girlfriend.

jeff offered to take pluto from anna's hands seeing anna holding her dog's lead with her casted hand, "let him take the lead, bub," anna hands layla's bodyguard her dog's lead, walking in front of them with layla beside her.

"so whatcha getting me for christmas?" layla chuckled at her girlfriend's question, "you mad funny, i'm not gonna tell you,"

anna leaned closer to her girlfriend who fully stopped facing her, looking into anna's blue eyes, "why not? if you tell me one thing you're getting me, i'll tell you one thing i am getting you,"

layla shook her head, "uh-huh," she moves anna back knowing her girlfriend is tryna seduce her to know what she's getting from her girlfriend, "ain't gonna happen, baby gurl,"

layla now walked away in front of anna who playfully rolled her eyes coming to her girlfriend who stopped near a lamppost waiting for bella to pee, "i will get it out of you," layla smirked turning to her girlfriend, "like to see you try,"

____

anna now had her girlfriend pinned against her bedroom door as steve and jeff took bella, nemo and dory back to their apartment knowing that layla wasn't gonna come home until late, "tell me,"

she moves her lips to her girlfriend's neck holding layla's hands right above her head, "no.." layla groans out, "don't leave marks on me," anna smirked against her girlfriend's neck sucking on layla's neck, "bub, don't.. my family is gonna see those, stop,"

layla moved anna's grip looking at her girlfriend who smirked at that, "oh okay, that was hot," layla quirked an eyebrow, "you're a weird girl, you know that right?"

anna nods her head smirking again, "yep," she comes to layla again, spinning them around as her hands hold onto the skin on her girlfriend's hips, "don't grab me like that,"

"you like it, though,"

layla hummed knowing she does, "i do, so stop," anna held onto layla's hips again bringing layla more closer to her, whispering into her girlfriend's ear, "tell me one thing you got me, and then i'll stop,"

anna whispered as layla groans tilting her head feeling anna kissing at her neck down to her collarbone, "take this off," anna helped her girlfriend take off her shirt, now only being in red lingerie bra, "i love this colour on you,"

layla hands come down her girlfriend's body stopping at the gem of anna's sweatshirt and t-shirt underneath seeing her girlfriend now only in her nike sports bra.

running her finger across anna's collarbone knowing her girlfriend loved that feeling, "hmm bubba," layla smiles hearing her girlfriend's soft groan, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

layla smirked kissing anna passionately, leading them towards anna's bed spinning them as anna pulls back pushing layla back, "show me how much you love me,"

"oh, i will,"