hsmtm premiere

layla was excited for this day ever since the first day she filmed the first episode knowing about the premiere and how they work with the actors walking down the red carpet taking pictures together and separately.

on the last day, the director for the tv show came up to layla and told her how she was of layla for being apart of the tv show.

"love, come on get out of bed,"

anna woke up to her girlfriend's voice at 7am, who was up early and wide awake, with layla already having two starbucks coffees, "lele, let me sleep in for a little bit more,"

layla watched her girlfriend from where she stood at the end of her double bed, with her arms crossed over her chest, "fine, later you're not getting your surprise,"

anna perked up at that coming out of her girlfriend's voice, "hmm, what surprise?" layla smiles when she sees her girlfriend's face, "a surprise that i know you'll love,"

anna groaned, "okay, fine, fine," the said girl comes out of her girlfriend's bed, with her eyes now open as layla comes to anna embracing her girlfriend, "hi,"

"hi,"

the two of them kissed when layla pulls back, "mm, you need to brush your teeth," anna chuckled playfully rolling her eyes with layla smiling at her girlfriend, "i did just get out of bed, silly,"

layla hummed, "do you wanna go for breakfast?" anna poked her head back into her girlfriend's bedroom with her toothbrush sticking out of her mouth, "sure, where do you wanna go?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "dunno know but we'll see,"

____

"layla! layla! over here!"

the beck girl just smiled at photographers who took photos of her when a interviewer held a mircophone to her face, "layla beck," layla smiled politely seeing her girlfriend standing to the side, "how are you feeling about this season?"

she smiles at the camera, "excited, it was very exciting to be filming with such amazing actors, who have in an short amount of time have became some of my best friends," the interviewer smiled, "did you bring a certain someone to accompany you to this event?"

layla looks at the interviewer with a smile, "i actually did bring someone with me, my girlfriend anna shumate," she looked to her girlfriend motioning anna to come over.

once anna comes over, the interviewer looked at the two girls, "you two look amazing together," the two girls smiled at the interviewer, "thank you,"

"thank you so much,"

layla then sees olivia and sofie, "oh, wow, it's my two favourite people," the two actors come over to the couple and the interviewer with anna standing next to her girlfriend kind of on the sideline, "okay, ladies, have a lovely evening,"

the four girls thanked the interviewer with anna taking some pictures with her girlfriend in front of the high school musical: the musical screen, "layla, over here! over here!"

the girl did as said looking in every direction with the photographers taking photos of every single person who walked on the red carpet with layla's hand intertwined with her girlfriend's hand.

____

"ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the cast of high school musical: the musical onto the stage!"

layla sat in between matt and olivia on stage at their tv show premiere interview, with their fans and friends watching the interview from the chairs in front, "so layla,"

the interviewer directed her question to the newest cast member, "how was this pst few weeks been filming?" layla looked at the women, "it's been a series of fun, definitely have had a few pranks done to me by the boys,"

the hsmtm boys smiled at their co-star, "it's been amazing to film with such amazing actors and actresses," olivia smiled at her friend, "these people are my family,"

"awww!"

layla smiled seeing anna watching her from the audience seat, "how do you think your character is betrayed?" she chuckled, "haha, you ain't going to trick me on that, season two comes out in a month's time, but i think my character is betrayed as a popular kid, which i wasn't back in high school i was more of a athlete who kept to themselves,"

"uh okay," the women then asked the cast more questions before directing another question to layla, who played with the side of her dress, "layla,"

the beck girl lifted her eyes away from her dress back to the interviewer, "i hear that you're going on tour soon," layla nods her head, "what countries are you planning to go to?"

anna smiled, "i am going to be basically travelling around the United States and most of Europe and some other countries since i made a go fund me page to help someone every close to me get the money to do her surgery,"

"and whilst i was doing that, i put it on my instagram saying if people sent money i would add their country onto the places of where i am going for tour," the interviewer nods her head, "and did you raise the amount of money?"

layla nods her head, "mm-hmm, she's getting surgery right at this moment thanks to all of my supporters," anna clapped her hands along with everyone else in the crowd, "whoo!"

emma, dev, sab, cynthia, cooper and zack watched the live premiere video of the interview on tv clapping their hands at what their friend had said.