boat ride

layla sat on the boat at the very end of the boat, watching as they moved away from the pier, going further into the river, where her friends played tiktok sounds on the yacht they were currently on, with layla dancing to the ones she knew with riley hubatka.

layla and riley had been friends before layla came down to los angeles with her brother in june last year, as layla was also friends with riley's best friends ansley and eliza minor, so when layla came down to los angeles, she'd spent a few days at riley's apartment hanging out with the girl becoming best friends.

but after layla leaving los angeles to go to las vegas, the two had stopped talking so layla was happy when she saw one of her first best friends in los angeles on the same boat as her.

the two danced at the top of the yacht whilst everyone else was either drinking or making tiktoks at the bottom of the yacht where their pilot was.

layla sat down onto the comfortable sofa with riley placing herself down after the two decided to stop dancing and take a few minutes to cool down, since their skin was on show to the sun what was burning the two of them, "so.. how are you? i haven't seen you since like february,"

layla nods her head sipping on her water, "yeah," she said to riley, "it's been so long since we've last spoken to each other," she stated to riley who nods her head, "i'm good, you know, finally in a good, stable relationship with someone who i love,"

riley smiled, "yes, i have heard about you and anna shumate, you two are the cutest," layla smiles at her friend's compliment, "i always see anna's tiktoks on my for you page and you always seem to appear in them,"

layla chuckled, "is anna here with you or not?" layla shakes her head at riley's question, "no, she's back in la, she's moving in her house,"

"ahh,"

"but how about you? anyone new in your life?" riley looked at her friend smiling, "oh, you have no idea," layla raised an eyebrow when riley began to explain about her and bryce who were getting closer.

"oh, my god!"

—————

"how do i think is gonna win?"

layla said reading from her instagram dms asking about her predictions for the fight, "i mean, i don't really know michael lee that well, but i do that he's been working really hard, so have the other boys," she said to her vlog camera, "um, i'd say faze jarvis will win, in my opinion,"

oscar looked at layla who was in her hotel room where he sat on the extra double bed in layla's room, "i think jarvis will win too, sorry michael," oscar said to layla's camera.

he leaned over reading more of layla's requested dms about the fights, "vinnie and deji, who do you think is going to win?"

layla puts her phone down looking at oscar, "i have seen vinnie training and damn, vinnie could probably knockout you," she said to her male best friend, "that'll never happen, vinnie loves me too much,"

oscar stated smirking making layla chuckle, "but yeah, i do think vinnie will win aganist deji in my opinion, what do you think?"

layla looked to oscar then to her camera, "i'd say vinnie will win, he's an athlete, so his reflexes should be like—" oscar nods his head understanding what layla meant, "mm,"

layla and oscar had been filming this video for about six minutes now, "okay, the last one, everyone wants to know," she said to oscar reading from her requested dms, "who do you think we will win? austin mcbaby or bryce?"

layla and oscar immediately said, "bryce," the two looked at each other smiling, "i've seen bryce training as well, and he's like—" layla makes a face, "he's like really good, i'd say he could knock out austin, but i don't know, we'll have to see tomorrow,"