vacation baby

after layla stayed around noah's apartment in his guest bedroom, with her twin brother coming every hour to make his twin sister was okay with everything that she told him once he picked her up from the just a house residence.

he knew layla still liked anna but she was now with emma, and emma made layla happy. he and dixie could see it from the first time layla bought emma around her brother's apartment for breakfast.

however layla knew she needed to face anna again tomorrow, so she just decided to get some sleep before going back to just a house with noah driving here there hugging his twin sister in his arms.

—————

layla sat next to emma in the airport, her head resting against emma's shoulder watching as karina and anna made tiktoks wearing their masks in lax airport.

she could feel her eyes starting to close, as the girls ordered food before they left their house leaving dev behind who has her friends coming around to see her since they were all leaving her to go to miami.

"mhm.."

layla groans feeling someone shake her awake, "layla, come on," karina said shaking her best friend awake, "hmm," layla slowly opens her green/blue eyes seeing her friends already holding their duffel bags in hand since their suitcases were already in the airplane.

karina holds her hand for her best friend taking layla into her arms, letting emma stand up from the chair stretching her legs out, walking towards the entrance to the airplane, following after emma and anna sitting herself down at the window seat.

with emma beside her then karina beside emma with anna sitting next to eva on the other three seats, with a space open next to them, "you tired lay?"

layla nods her head tiredly as this morning she went out for her morning run and workout with karina before helping kelly, her manager look for an intern they needed since layla is now apart of society.

emma holds layla's hand in hers as karina made some tiktoks with emma once their plane started lifting off, anna looking at emma's and layla's intertwined hands.

with a frown on her face knowing it should be her holding layla's hand whilst the beck girl sleeps peacefully against her shoulder but instead it was emma who layla was leaning on.

—————

layla looked down at her iphone after she puts her duffel bag and suitcase into her and emma's room in the airbnb, emma went back downstairs to help eva and karina with their things whilst layla stops what she's doing seeing oscar calling her.

she hadn't talked to him ever since the truth came out, she didn't know what to say to him, she ignored his calls until her phone stopped ringing making a tiktok in her room, smiling.

"ooh," emma comes behind her, wrapping her arms around layla's waist whilst doing the move from 'all the time by jeremiah' making layla's cheeks redden at the feeling of emma's front touching her back.

"i could fuck you all the time, ooh.."

emma said finishing the tiktok dance with layla turning to look at layla's red face kissing the girl's cheek, as she watched the video from over layla's shoulder smiling, "post it, that's cute,"

layla smiles turning wrapping her arms around emma's shoulders looking into the girl's emerald green eyes, "i love your eyes," layla said continuing to look at the girl's eyes, "and i love yours,"

emma said looking at layla's green/blue eyes, "mhm," layla smiles up at emma, coming onto her tippy toes kissing emma's cheek, "you're too cute," she pinched emma's cheek moving her arms away from emma's shoulders.