so much has changed

layla lazily wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist smiling, after last night layla's legs felt jelly, "happy fourth of july bubba," anna smiles kissing her girlfriend's lips, "yea,"

she comfortably rubbed her girlfriend's back, who's head come into anna's shoulder, "what time is it?" layla asked after she moves her arms away from her girlfriend's neck, with anna messaging her girlfriend's tanned legs.

"10:40, why?"

layla stretched her arms out, "i don't keep this body from not working out bubs," she stated after she felt her legs go back to normal, standing up going into her girlfriend's bathroom with a sports bra on along with her thongs.

anna comes behind her girlfriend, looking at her girlfriend's neck in the mirror, "you might wanna cover those," she stated to layla who looks at the hickeys on her neck from her girlfriend.

layla continued to brush her teeth, spitting out the mint toothpaste from her mouth, then using the purely deluxe teeth whitener kit, for a few minutes before getting her workout shorts, she kept some of her clothes at anna's house due to her coming around and staying the night and visa versa.

she comes downstairs with her brunette hair in a high ponytail with anna following behind her seeing their friends all sitting at anna's kitchen dining table, "who's ready for tonight?"

zack smiles standing up, coming towards layla knowing she was going to the wish gym, "you going to wish?" layla goes to her girlfriend's fridge getting a cold water bottle out for herself, "yea, do you want a water bottle?"

zack shakes his head, "no thanks," layla nods her head closing the fridge coming to her girlfriend kissing anna's cheek whilst zack kissed his girlfriend's lips, "bye bubs,"

"bye guys!"

zack exited out of anna's house behind layla coming towards layla's tesla, "i still can't believe bryce gave this to you as a present," layla chuckles once she got inside the driver's seat, "i am his girl best friend,"

____

"twenty-nine, thirty..."

layla stopped doing her push ups, seeing jean victor making tiktoks in the gym, "hey! this is a gym not a tiktok atudio," she playfully said behind jean who turns around smiling, hugging layla, "hey beckster,"

she chuckled at the nickname, "wanna make a tiktok with me?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "what one? one of your dances?" jean nods his head, "you know, when i do go on tour, i will recommend you to my manager about you being one of my backup dancers,"

jean smiles, "yeah, that'd be great," she pats his arm, listening to the audio he wanted to dance to, layla nodding her head knowing the choreography already.

"hotter than a sauna, i got more bucks, got more white, then a bitch named madonna," layla smiles doing the dance in her workout clothes.

jean clapped his hand against layla's hand smiling after the tiktok play back, "that was good," she nods her head when zack comes over to them, with layla going onto zack's back with zack running around wish.

"zack, stop!" layla gripped onto zack tight letting giggles fall out of her mouth, "oh, my god!" she closed her eyes, when zack came to stop in front of the gym.

she got off of zack's back who smiles at his friend, "never going on your back again," zack chuckled playfully rolling his eyes, "yea sure," he said to layla who sticks her middle finger up at him playfully.

she comes towards the vertical knee raise, lifting herself up letting a breath lifting her legs up, doing 30 minutes of her abs workout.

layla put some of her water on her face getting hot underneath the sun burning down onto her body, coming towards the ab bench leaning down doing a sit up then coming back up doing that for twenty minutes.

then drinking her cold water, coming onto the core max ab machine where she works on her lower abs, she takes a small break dancing around with jean, zack and andrew who were playing around.

____

mads and christian wore different outfits matching with each other as their friend group wore white shirts, jeans or hats and the usa flags around them.

layla wore white shorts with an american flag boob tube with anna wearing her mom jeans with an white shirt, andrew took photos of all the couples together, and then separately as they were on the beach waiting for the fireworks to happen.

"oh, my, h-hi!"

someone behind layla said making the said girl turn seeing two girls and three guys standing there looking at the group, "you-y-youre layla beck,"

the brunette headed guy said making layla nod her head, "i love your music," one of the girls stated making her smile, "aww thank you," she said, "ca-can we take a picture with you?"

layla nods her head, "yea of course," she moved from anna's arm who smiled at her girlfriend, with cooper taking the photo for them on the guys's canon camera, "thank you so much,"

the guy stated, "it's no problem," she smiled politely, "have a good night, yea," they nod their heads, "you guys too,"

everyone thanked them as the group walked away from the tiktokers who all smiled, dev nudged layla's arms, "aren't you cute?"

her cheeks redden at dev's comment with andrew now taking a photo of the girls with layla smiling posing in between dev and emma.

and andrew took another group photo, and then ones of all the couples separately, layla on zack's shoulders as they made a tiktok.

she gets off of zack's shoulders coming onto the blanket where her manager was filming them, "hey, miss gurl,"

"miss gurl!" everyone started to say to alana's phone who smiles recording all of them, "we love you!"

emma and dev both wrapped their arms around layla's shoulder, kissing layla's cheek who smiles as alana filmed dev and emma kissing layla's cheek.

layla comes to cooper who was messaging jaden on the phone, "you okay?" cooper nods his head, "it's a bit sad that they still haven't sorted things out, cause i wish they were here,"

layla nods her head, "i miss them too," cooper looked at layla, "you know, jaden and nessa really do miss you, they know you've taken josh's side but they miss you," layla bit her lip, "i'll message nessa later, and see if we can hangout soon again, just the four of us,"

cooper smiles, "it'd be like old times," layla nods her head, "when everything wasn't so messy," cooper chuckles when sab and anna come over to their significant others, "the fireworks is gonna start soon,"

layla stands up from the sand wiping down on her shorts taking her girlfriend's hand smiling, "let's go back to everyone," cooper holds onto sab's hand walking to where their friends are.

"five, four, three, two, one!"

the fireworks started to go off with andrew capturing pictures of the couples kissing with the fireworks going in the background.

layla pulls back leaning her head against her girlfriend's forehead smiling, "i love you," anna smiles at her girlfriend, "i love you too," andrew captured that moment on his camera smiling.

trey smiles at layla hugging her in his arms, "little man," she fist bumps trey who playfully rolls his eyes, "i ain't that little," she and anna both chuckled, "whatever you say,"

layla then comes onto her iphone filming a tiktok with zack, jean, trey and chase doing zack's fourth of july dance, "you light me up inside,"

layla finishes dancing looking back at the tiktok nodding her head posting it onto her main account with the caption, "happy fourth of july bubbas! thank you all for 70.4 million followers, i love you all!"

where she then makes more tiktoks showing all of her friends for her spam tiktok accounts, kissing anna after posting a tiktok to her spam account.