the halloween party

layla was setting up the dj set at her halloween party with the help of charly jordan who volunteered to the dj as layla was gonna pay her whatever she wanted to dj and charly didn't mind that.

chris and matt watched as layla bent down to pick up a skeleton from her kitchen floor and hang it up by the entrance to her kitchen, where there was blinds in front knowing people would get scared of the skeleton, nick hit his brother's arms as he watched both of his brothers stare at layla who smiled and laughed at something charly now said who was holding the ladder for her.

"nick," layla called out to her second male best friend seeing him look at his brothers who were already looking to where she stood.

her cheeks redden at the sturniolo brother's stare, looking down to her outfit what was a tank top that showed her bra straps and a pair of nike booty shorts that she'd wear to the gym, "hello—" she clicked her fingers in front of the boys' face as she now stands in front of them.

"wanna make another tiktok with me?"

their last tiktok blew up as everyone loved the triplets and layla's friendship as she had saw loads of their tiktoks in edits that she really liked especially the one of her and nick and their playfully friendship, "uh s-sure," chris responded as matt nods his head to that and nick smiled, "come on,"

she takes their hands standing them up from her living couch, "what are you guys dressing up as for halloween?" chris shook his head, "you'll see later," she playfully rolled her eyes taking their hands and pulling them to where she wanted to film the tiktok.

_____

the party was in full twist with charly playing some of her songs remixing them with other songs where layla was dressed up as a sexy police officer.

"you can arrest me," layla rolled her eyes at the flirt she's heard all night from close friends, turning around to see who it was, when a shocked look comes on her fave seeing her girlfriend standing behind her in a vector costume, "oh wow,"

"this—" her hands come to the collar of her girlfriend's jacket, "is not what i was suspecting from you," anna smiled, her hands coming around her girlfriend's waist bringing her closer to her as she lets her lips lay upon hers.

layla pulls back, "i thought you didn't come back until later," anna shook her head, "i know you love halloween, so i wanted to be here for you.." layla's hands came to her girlfriend's cheek as a smile plays on her lips, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

the two kiss again as anna looked at her girlfriend's halloween costume, "so who have you detained?" a smirk comes onto layla's face leaning in to whisper in anna's ear, "loads of people," she added before kissing anna's neck.

she pulled away with a flirty smile walking away to find nessa who she had seen standing with sab who was dressed as adam sandled and oliver who was also adam sandler and nick who was coraline's dad, "hey, sexy people,"

"detain me, please detain me,"

nick holds out his wrists for layla as they chuckled at the boy's comment with layla not having her handcuffs on her, "next time, nicky boy," she says slapping his cheek, "i see anna came back on time,"

layla nods her head to what sab said, "she came back cause she knows how much i love halloween, it's my favourite holiday other than christmas," nessa furrowed her eyebrows, "and why's that?"

layla smirked at her friends, "cause on halloween i can trick or treat people and christmas, i just love being around everyone, and gifting presents," she tells her friends, "aww,"

last time she had a halloween party, leonardo apollo was here, "lele, you okay?" sab asked as she questioned her best friend, "yea, i'm just gonna go see if steve and jeff are by the door,"

nessa stopped her best friend, "they at the door, no one is coming in who's not invited, you're okay," layla nods her head at nessa's reassurance hugging her best friend.

since cooper's passing, nessa and layla have became a lot closer and reassure each other that nothing is going on, they're each other's safety net, "love you ness," nessa smiled, "love you too lele,"

"everyone, welcome your host, layla beck!"

the lights start to flash as layla smirked, "it's showtime," she tells her friends coming to where charly was on a platform that layla had put in her living room for this halloween party.

charly held out a hand for layla helping her up as once layla gets on stage people start cheering her on, "detain me, layla! please!"

bryce calls out as layla playfully rolls her eyes, "whatever brycie," no one expect from layla was allowed to call bryce that as she smirked to where bryce stood beside josh and noah.

"i have another song that i am putting out soon, but since everyone i love is here, i wanted to play it for you,"

everyone cheered at that, as a big smile comes onto her face at the cheering, "okay," charly nods her head when layla turned to her playing the cd layla gave her.

she performed the song 'had me at hello' to her friends, who all danced and bopped their heads to layla singing, when she finished she got off stage smiling when she comes through the crowd.

anna spots her girlfriend talking to her friends that anna would consider her girlfriend's now closest friends, smiling when she saw how they all hugged and told her how amazing she sounded up there.

layla ran a hand through her curled hair, looking to her side seeing anna looking at her through her vector glasses as layla smirked at where her girlfriend stood in the middle of people dancing.

____

chris sturniolo danced along with layla to the remix charly was playing as the group of close friends all danced with each other, layla getting spun like five times in the middle.

matt stopped his friend from spinning getting layla to stand next to him dancing rather than layla getting dizzy.

nic looked at his friend smiling as he loved how happy his girl best friend looked, in the amount of time they spent together, layla had become someone nic could talk to about his problems and vice versa.

they were platonic soulmates.

she felt hands on her waist looking down seeing orange sleeve knowing it was her girlfriend's hands on her waist as she moved her hips closer to the person behind her more.

anna's hands come more onto her girlfriend's waist smiling before she moved her girlfriend so that layla was now looking at her, as her hand brushed a few strands of her girlfriend's curly hair behind her ears, "i love you,"

"i love you too," she claimed to her girlfriend dancing with her girlfriend's hands in her hands, "so much," she looked at her girlfriend's lips, she knew that her girlfriend wanted her to kiss her but she wanted to tease her girlfriend instead.

their hands moved together as they danced, with anna glancing at her lips as smiles kept taking over as she sees her girlfriend wanting to kiss her, as everytime she leaned in.

anna got her girlfriend's cheeks as layla now had her girlfriend's hands back on her waist as they moved in sync, anna was a terrible dancer, layla knew that, however she was good at tiktok dances which was hard, but whenever anna was distracted she was always bad.

"kiss me," layla shook her head as she spun around, her back coming into anna's chest, her hands holding anna's arms across her chest, dancing against her girlfriend, "don't make me detain you, anna,"

anna raised an eyebrow at that, with her head still on her girlfriend's shoulder, "oh really? you'll detain me?"

layla hummed at that loud enough for her girlfriend to hear as she continued to dance with her friends and with her girlfriend who's arms were still in her hands.