bahamas break

on the way to the bahamas, everyone on the private jet to bahamas knew about layla and anna breaking up what was all over social media.

emma, layla's ex girlfriend the day before was comforting layla who cried in emma's arms before falling asleep, missing anna who she'd broke up with cause of her and kamila flirting.

layla wasn't the jealous type, but with her girlfriend around kamila, layla knew her girlfriend had a crush on kamila before they started dating, and layla ignored it, but hearing about it from oscar who had saw on someone's tiktok account that anna and kamila were flirting even though anna was dating layla wasn't right with him.

"i'm fine—"

noah sat next to his sister after charli raised her hands, "she's gonna be okay guys, bahamas will make her forget about you know who," layla bit her lip slightly, she hoped anna had taken her stuff from her apartment.

layla turned to her brother, "after the bahamas trip, i'm not going back to los angeles," noah and everyone else frowned, "i just- i need some time away from everything and everyone," noah looked at his sister, "i just wanna be in mom and dad's arms,"

madi looked at her friend, "if that's what you want, then no-one is going to stop you lele," layla looked at her friends not wanting any tears to fall down her eyes, "i love you guys, so much,"

"we love you too,"

madi's and charli and dixie's moms both looked at each other then to layla, they knew what layla had went through with the girl speaking about it with the two older women who comforted and gave layla advice about the situation.

—————

emma bursts through anna's house front door looking at her knowingly, "boon! i'm here!" anna comes downstairs along with dev who was staying with anna for a little.

"what the fuck happened?"

anna looks down to her shoes knowing that emma was going to want to talk about what happened with layla, "it harmful flirting, it's not like i am in love with kamila, i'm in love with layla, and layla only,"

emma looked at her closet friend, "well, layla yesterday didn't go to sleep until like 4am cause she was crying," anna frowned, "i didn't want to hurt her,"

"well you did, and now she's not coming back,"

"what? what do you mean?" dev asked emma who sighed, running her hand through her hair, "layla said yesterday that after bahamas, she's not coming back here until she—" anna looked at emma, "wait, she's not coming back?"

emma shakes her head, "not right now, she said to me that she'll come back when she's moved on and she said that she needs her parents and her siblings right now," dev looked at anna with a look on her face.

"this is why you two shouldn't of dated, because now we have to choose between you and layla, and no one of us like doing that," dev stated to anna walking outside through the sliding doors into the backyard.

—————

layla and the bahamas gang arrived in bahamas, layla was sharing a room with madi whilst avani and charli were gonna be sharing a room together what was next to their hotel room.

layla stopped unpacking when she sees anna's contact number come across her phone, madi looked to layla then to layla's iphone, "do you want me to answer it?"

layla shakes her head, "uh no, let it just go to voicemail," madi nods her head, going back to unpacking her suitcase putting her clothes into the wardrobe, "do you think you'll ever get back together with her in the future?"