surpise visits

layla was in her bedroom waiting for karina to come into her bedroom as they were gonna watch a disney movie on layla's macbook but karina went downstairs to get snacks and is taking a long time.

so she decided to go onto her iphone making a tiktok on her spam account saying how she's waiting for karina to bring the snacks upstairs about to finish it when anna comes through her bedroom door coming straight towards her.

tackling layla onto her king size bed, layla's iphone showing how anna was on top of the girl, their faces inches apart, layla smiles up at anna, "you're here, when did you get here?" she asked hearing her tiktok now end as the song played.

she locks her phone turning back to anna who smiles down at her, "like two minutes ago," layla nods her head, "that's why karina is taking so long to get the snacks," she said to anna who looked down at layla.

"hey.."

anna said moving layla's baby hairs away from her face, "hi," layla said feeling her cheeks get hot, "stop looking at me like that," she said moving anna to sit down beside her, "like what?"

"like you wanna fuck me,"

layla said smirking standing up running out of her bedroom knowing anna was thinking about what she just said, "layla wait!" she runs downstairs smiling as she sees eva cudmore, "eva!"

layla hugs the smaller girl in her arms, her arms coming around eva's shoulder with her head leaning against the top of eva's head, "layla, hey buddy," eva said to her friend who chuckles pulling away.

"where's anna?"

layla then motions to behind her when anna comes running downstairs saying layla's name, "you just say that and walk away," anna said to layla who just chuckles coming past eva to karina.

she looks at her friend, "you took your time, huh?" she asked jokingly looking at karina who chuckles, "it ain't my fault, they knocked on the door.. and i—" layla chuckles side hugging her closest friend, "it's okay, i was making a tiktok anyways,"

"so surprise!"

the two just a house girls say with austin mahone, brad, goose and nour standing behind them, "yeah.." layla looked at anna, "pick a room, not a room with any of our stuff in okay?"

nour and goose nod their head at layla who smiles at the two, when austin furrowed his eyebrows as nour and goose takes the singer to one of the guest rooms on the other side of the house.

"you two wanna stay in my room?"

layla asked anna and eva, "my room is big and i have a comfy king size bed," eva looked at the girl, "us three sleeping in the same bed?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "if you want or you can stay in one of the guest rooms," layla said to eva, "i'll just stay in one of the guest rooms, thanks though.."

layla then turns to anna, "guess your stuck with me," she said to anna who just smiles, "okay," behind layla, karina and eva were making kissy faces to anna who rolls her eyes at her friends.

—————

everyone sat around the dinning room table as layla and goose were making lunch, they were gonna have fajitas and rice, as layla was making the rice with her apron on her body as she moved her body side to side with the song that's playing in the kitchen from goose's iphone.

"so how long have you been the girl's intern?"

layla turns to goose, "mhm, i've been their intern for since the sixth of february," goose nods his head, "how are liking it?" layla smiles, "it's amazing living here, i love being the girl's intern, they don't treat me like their intern, they treat me like one of their best friends which i love very much,"