recording studio

layla now sat in the recording studio, listening to her song play back as her producer smiled at her, when the song finally finished after they edited it, "now all we need to do, is just make a music video,"

layla nods her head as her and her producer came up with some ideas about what to add into her music video, "okay, we'll film the video next week," layla smiles standing up from the comfort chair turning where her best friend was with her headphones in her ears.

"karina, karina,"

layla said moving her friend as she now finished her studio time, "you done?" karina asked her best friend making layla nods her head, "this song is gonna be the best song what came this year, just watch,"

karina wrapped an arm around her best friend walking out of the studio with her best friend, as they came out of their studio with their masks on their faces, coming to the elevator what took them straight down the building's parking garage.

layla runs her hand through her hair, clearing her throat taking her mask off of her face, putting it into her door compartment as karina gets into the passenger seat, driving them back to their apartment, "so.. have you thought of what the song is gonna be called?"

layla nods her head as she reserved out of the parking space, "yeah, it's going be called told you so," karina smiled, "okay, that is cool,"

layla chuckles, "i know right," she turns to karina, "or do you wanna hangout with the girls?" karina nods her head, "yeah," layla comes towards the entrance to the girl's residence seeing their security guards letting them through with smiles.

"morning,"

karina knew that her best friend had come a day earlier, cause anna missed layla and vice versa, layla couldn't sleep those three nights without karina being beside her thinking her best friend was her girlfriend who was in michigan.

—————

"surprise!"

anna looked at her girlfriend who stood at the front door to just a house, "hey bub," layla then furrowed her eyebrows looking away from mads, back to her girlfriend with her eyes wide, "oh, my god! you're back!"

layla then runs into her girlfriend's arms who held onto layla's body, "hey, i missed you," anna said into her girlfriend's neck, "i missed you too, i missed you so much,"

layla says pulling back looking at her girlfriend's blue eyes then down to anna's lips placing her lips onto her girlfriend's soft chapped lips, "mhm,"

"okay-okay,"

mads, sab, emma, dev and karina looked at their friends, "okay, no need to make us jealous," layla moves her legs from around her girlfriend's body, "i can't believe you're back, you came a day early,"

anna nods her head, "i missed you, and i just couldn't sleep without you," the girls all aww'd as layla's cheeks redden, "aww,"

karina looked at anna, "layla couldn't sleep without me besides her, thinking i was you.." anna chuckled along with the girls whilst layla's cheeks redden again, "that's cute bubby,"

layla playfully rolled her eyes looking at karina, "shut up," karina chuckled, looking at layla, "and anyways, about noah's video he posted, do you think people will know we are together?"

layla asked her girlfriend who shakes her head, "no, but they will found out me and you have had sex from the youtube video sage is posting today," layla furrowed her eyebrows at her girlfriend, "what? what video?"

anna looked at her girlfriend, playing with the ends of her girlfriend's hair, "and anyways, people knew we were talking when we had—" layla looked at her girlfriend, "it was in february,"

"oh,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "are you hungry?" layla nods her head when anna takes her girlfriend's hand, "we'll be back later! we're going on a date!" anna said to her friends coming out of just a house coming towards her range rover.

"but bubby, i'm not in an date outfit,"

anna looked at her girlfriend who had ripped mom jeans on with a cropped top with a jacket over, "you look beautiful bub," she said to layla moving a piece of hair from her girlfriend's face.

layla looks down to her iphone seeing lilhuddy calling her, layla pressed her iphone to her ear, "hello chase?" she said making her girlfriend start her car up, "um, i'm with anna right now, is everything okay?"

she bit her lip, "you want me to be apart of your music video?" layla looked at her girlfriend who was driving to a restaurant where no paparazzi would be at, "yeah, sure, text me the details,"

"okay, bye, bye.."

she ends the phone looking at her girlfriend, "chase wants me to be apart of his music video," anna half smiled at her girlfriend, "that's awesome bubby,"

layla put her hand putting it on top of her girlfriend's hand, bringing anna's hand to her lips kissing it, "i love you, and i'm happy you're back home,"

anna smiles, "i love you too," layla smiles as her girlfriend drives into a restaurant parking lot, layla gets out of her girlfriend's car with her mask now on her face before she got out of anna's car.

anna holds out her hand for her girlfriend who smiled wide underneath her mask, "come on," anna leads her girlfriend into the restaurant, "booth for two please,"

—————

anna and layla are peacefully in the restaurant when they didn't see fletcher or any of the paparazzis who now stood outside waiting for the two girls to come out of the restaurant.

layla's eyes widened seeing fletcher standing there with his camera now on them, "h-hey fletcher," anna moved her hand from her girlfriend's hand, "layla, anna, it's so good to see you girls,"

layla looked at fletcher, "how did you know we'd be here?" she asked looking at the paparazzi who were taking pictures of them, "why aren't you fighting on june 12th?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows, "uh, cause i don't want to ruin my modelling career, just to get knocked out by someone who is probably training more than me," fletcher nods his head, "okay.. so in noah's youtube video, you said you were dating somebody? can we ask who is it?"

layla didn't look at her girlfriend knowing that will give the paparazzi an answer, "i am dating someone, but we weren't not ready to go public on social media," fletcher nods his head, "okay.. so there is someone?"

layla nods her head, "yeah," anna stood beside her girlfriend walking to her range rover whilst the paparazzi kept asking them questions, "anna, is there anything you want to say about the video you made a year ago?"

anna looked at layla who frowned underneath her mask, "uh, no comment," layla ran her hand through her hair, "we got to go, but it was nice seeing you fletcher,"

fletcher half smiled, "bye girls," layla and anna then got into anna's range rover with layla instantly turning to her girlfriend who was upset, "hey, it's okay,"

layla got anna's hand in hers below the dashboard window as anna's windows were tinted, "it's okay," anna reserved out of the parking lot, driving away, layla rubbed her thumb over her girlfriend's knuckles.