heather x thousand years

layla remembered when the guy who wrote the song heather came out, people making tiktoks about the girls who were heathers and luckily then, layla wasn't on tiktok until after that trend finished.

she saw loads of people making mash ups tiktoks of two slow songs together when she sees one of a girl singing hearher what's the other girl joined in singing thousand years, and their voices sounded amazing together.

so layla was in her music room of her apartment, playing around with her keyboard when she starts to film herself singing another song along with the two songs the two girls decided to sing, as their voices all mashed so good together.

layla heard it back when she posted the tiktok after refilling it as she didn't like angle of her face in the first tiktok she filmed and finally after a few minutes and four tiktok tries later, she finally posts the perfect one smiling hearing it okay back.

when she was going through her for you page seeing most of her page being of either singing, dancing or showing her spoilers of tv shows she's currently watching, "no, no,"

she skipped over a spoiler video of cobra kai shaking her head when she looked at her inbox seeing that there was over ninety nine notifications on her new video and latest videos, coming onto her new duet video going through her comments.

coopernoriega ☑️ • friends: my best friend
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: aww cooper

laylabeckerr • friends: this is what i needed
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: mwah

nateanderson: god, your singing makes me wanna fall asleep and not in a good way.

when she sees a hate comment about her voice, she ignored the comment simply skipping over it, seeing her friends comment on the tiktok about how good she sounds, she didn't care about what her haters out knowing there is gonna be people who don't lie her or don't like her music or even her voice, all she needed was her family's and anna's opinion along with her closest friends.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: my girlfriend
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: hi my love

zacklugo • friends: sing me to sleep please
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: on my way 🏃‍♀️

____

anna rubbed her girlfriend's hair as layla laid her head on her lap, closing her eyes as they watched pitch perfect for the thousandth time since it was their favourite movie.

anna was about to say something when she hears her girlfriend's breaths come out lightly looking down seeing her girlfriend's eyes closed sleeping.

layla moves slightly so her face is now facing her girlfriend's stomach when anna moved layla off of her, putting a pillow underneath her girlfriend's head covering her body with a blanket over her body.

bella perked up at anna moving, coming to where anna stood resting her head against anna's knee who smiled, stroking the mama dog fur, "hi bella,"

emma, zack, dev, cooper and sab comes through layla's front apartment door as they all have spare keys to their friend's apartments/houses, emma puts her key away about to talk loud stopping when she sees anna putting a finger to her lips.

cooper furrowed his eyebrows coming closer as they see layla sleeping on her living room, cooper nods his head messing up anna's hair.

____

"layla, hey, do you wanna produce those songs you wanted to sing?"

layla grabbed her car keys kissing anna's cheek who was talking to their friends coming out of her apartment with anna furrowing her eyebrows watching as layla didn't say where she was going.

layla gets into her car sending anna a message knowing her girlfriend is confused on where's going, sending the message as she pressed the button starting her engine driving towards the record label building.

parking her car after getting a ticket from the parking lot security bit locking her tesla coming towards the elevator with steve following behind layla holding the door open for her with his sunglasses on.

she turns to her favourite security guard, "don't tell philip or jeff this but you're my favourite," steve smiled at layla holding layla's record label's door open for her to enter, "thank you, miss beck,"

layla smiled when she sees scooter who smiled at his client, "layla, you got here quick," layla chuckled nodding her head, "i have some songs thst i want you to listen to,"

scooter leaned forward, "okay, do you wanna go into the booth and sing them or do you have them recorded on your phone already?" she smiled coming into the recording booth as she stated to sing one of her many songs she wants to produce.

"that was amazing,"

scooter stated into the mircophone what layla could hear in the headphones that are on her ears, she smiled taking them headphones off of her ears when she looked at scooter coming into the room, "and um, bryon tiller wants to make a christmas song with me, and i have wrote a christmas song i want to put out,"

"let me get in touch with his manager but in the meantime, about this christmas song, let's hear it," layla smiled wide looking to steve who sits at the couch in the recording room putting his thumb up to layla.

steve, jeff and philip all heard layla's songs due to the girl wanting older people's opinions on her song and what she could do to improve, but they were always supportive and encouraged her that her songs were good.

emma furrowed her eyebrows, "does it feel like layla is avoiding us or is just me?" zack furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend as layla had called him loads of times to talk to him and cooper, "i don't think she's avoiding us, babe,"

anna looked at her friend, "what do you mean she's avoiding you guys?" emma opened her mouth, "she hasn't spoken to me without any of you guys here," anna frowned at emma, "i don't think she's avoiding you emma, she's just busy now, with her producing more songs before her tour, she's just busy,"

emma nods her head, "right, yeah sorry, i'm just overthinking," zack rubbed his girlfriend's arm, "maybe you should talk to layla when she comes back from recording," emma nods her head, "yeah,"