new years in the bahamas

layla loved how when she got off of the plane to the bahamas, the first thing she felt was the sun burning down on her and her tanned skin with anna who came behind her girlfriend with her bagpack on her shoulder.

"you ready?"

anna nods her head when they come out of the bahamas airport seeing a driver with layla's and anna's name on the piece of cardboard, "h-hi,"

layla looked at the man seeing so much of the man who sexually harassed her in the driver, "hello ma'am," the driver smiled politely, "would you like me to take those?"

he motioned down to their suitcases and bags in their hands, "um yes please," anna helped the driver whilst layla went into the car slightly panicking at the resemblance between their driver and leonardo.

she shook her head tryna get her mind off of the man who sexually harassed her, "hey," anna sits down next to her girlfriend seeing layla not in her mindset, "hey," she spoke again, her hand coming onto layla's thigh, "are you okay?"

layla immediately snaps out of the thoughts pushing them to the back of her mind, turning to her girlfriend faking a slight smile, "i'm okay, are you?" anna furrowed her eyebrows, "is something wrong? did you forget something?"

layla shakes her head, "no, we're all good," anna hummed, "okay," anna then leaned forward giving their driver the directions to the hotel they are staying at.

____

"lele! you're here!"

charli and dixie damelio come towards their best friend who smiled at them, "hey guys," she wrapped her arms around charli and dixie's waist, "i missed you guys,"

charli nods her head, "i know right, me and avani were talking about how we never see you anymore," layla looked at them seeing avani come up behind them, "lele,"

layla hugs another one of her best friend with anna talking to noah, anthony and chase as the four girls now talked about themselves, "how are you, dix? how's the music coming?"

dixie smiled at her friend, "it's going good, i have a song that i am going to be putting out in a few months," layla smiled, "ooh, i can't wait to hear that,"

the four girls chuckled as they all helped anna and layla get their bags to their hotel room in their resort, "oh wow,"

layla smiled as she looked at her big hotel room, she loved how the view was of the ocean, "the view is—" anna comes up behind her girlfriend, "beautiful, just like you,"

anna kissed layla's cheek with noah smiling at his sister's relationship, "okay," he cleared his throat, "we were gonna go for lunch, but if you guys wanna stay and unpack, we can bring you guys something to eat,"

layla looked to her girlfriend who shrugged her shoulders looking back to her, "uh sure," anna looked at noah also nodding her head, "go and have fun without us," she said jokingly.

"i'll message you the menu, okay?"

layla smiled at her twin, "thanks thick neck," charli, dixie and avani smiled at their friends leaving layla and anna now alone.

once the door closed, layla was now against the door with anna pressing kisses against her girlfriend's lips and neck, "anna, they-they haven't gone yet," she said in a slight moan.

anna pulls back slightly moving back to brush a strand of her girlfriend's brunette hair behind her ear, "how are you so breathtaking in sponge bob square pants t-shirt?"

layla chuckled, her hands on anna's forearms, "cause i am love," anna smiled looking into her girlfriend's eyes then down to her lips, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

anna could feel that there was something up with her girlfriend, "lele, are you okay?" layla nods her head, "i am, why?"

anna slightly frowned, "cause in the car, you seemed a bit distant, did something happen that i don't know about?" layla shakes her head, "no, i just—" she sighed, "our driver, he just looked a bit like leonard— and i just panicked,"

anna touched layla's cheek, "hey, i promise you, he's not ever going to come close to you again," layla nods her head half smiling, "i know, thank you," anna rubbed her girlfriend's cheek, "i promise, okay? he won't ever come close you again,"

layla nods her head again with anna kissing layla's cheek, "do you wanna cuddle?" layla smiled, "come on them," layla followed after her girlfriend getting onto their hotel double bed, cuddling into each other.

anna wanting to be the big spoon but layla took that role as her arm wrapped around anna's waist bringing her close to her body, loving how perfectly anna fit into her body, "if you wanna go asleep you can, and i'll message noah what you want,"

layla smiled slowly closing her eyes leaving anna hold onto her hand, their fingers intertwining with each other's hand.

____

"lele, we bought you back food—"

charli stopped noah from talking with her hand up seeing layla and anna asleep on their hotel bed, "we'll just put it in the oven for them," charli nods her head closing the door to the couple's hotel room.

avani looked at them, "did you guys sense something was wrong with lele when she came into the resort," noah shook his head, "no, did you?"

charli shook her head whilst avani nods her head, "a bit, she seemed distant like something happened before she came," noah looked at them, "do you think she saw leonardo?"

avani face falls, "no, she's got a restraining order against him, doesn't she? he can't come 10 meters and shouldn't he be in prison?"

noah nods his head, "yes he is, i saw him," the two girls furrowed their eyebrows, "when did you go and see him?" noah looked at them, "i just— i threatened him, that if he came ever near her again, i will kill him,"

avani and charli looked at him, "he's never going to come near her, cause if he does, then he knows what's going to happen to him,"