gabby's twenth birthday

layla for gabrielle's birthday she had gotten one of her best friend's a infinity ring so no matter what happens, layla will be always be there for gabrielle forever.

as they were going to a hotel what was near slater's 50/50 which was the best restaurant currently in las vegas at the moment as gabrielle had her parents and brother down for her birthday staying in their guest bedrooms for a few days before layla takes her tesla driving half of them to the hotel as gabrielle's parents drove their rental car.

layla and emma had been messaging and facetiming a lot but not as much as her and anna were facetiming and snapchatting. but layla and anna were just friends, layla actually really liked emma and emma returned the feelings for layla whilst anna did the same but the only people knowing is everyone expect from emma and layla.

karina knew how much anna meant to layla, but the beck girl didn't know if she ever wanted to go back to the talking stage with anna just to get her feelings played with, she wanted someone who would return the same feelings she had.

karina and layla were currently in their hotel room as her and karina were sharing a room whilst jordan and kayla shared one, then henna, cole, gabrielle and her family having their own rooms.

karina and layla are playing on their ninetendo switches as they were going out for dinner in about three hours time.

layla went on facetime with emma for a bit who was driving back home from a workout session with jesse james west, layla didn't trust the guy. she didn't trust him when anna went to workout with him, christian and emma.

jesse just gave off weird vibes from layla, and the feeling were more stronger when her and karina went back down to los angeles hanging out with the just a house whilst jesse was there, being flirtly with anna and sab what the two girls didn't like.

so layla was now on facetime to anna playing among us on her ninetendo switch as anna did the same thing, "are you two having a sleepover?" layla turns to anna who was on her macbook, "me and karina are sharing a hotel room together,"

anna frowns, "aww not fair, why wasn't i invited?" layla chuckles at anna looking back to her among us game as they didn't speak for about thirty minutes playing the game knowing what they were gonna do.

"do you guys think jesse gives off weird vibes?"

layla asked them looking up from ninetendo, karina and anna furrowing their eyebrows, "why do you ask?" layla looked at them, "cause emma has been hanging out a lot with him, like every time we go on facetime, she's either always with him or she's either going home,"

anna shrugged her shoulders, "he is quite creepy," karina nods her head, "after that day i posted that tiktok basically about him when he was flirting with anna and sab, i knew he was weird from the start,"

layla rubbed her neck, "do you think she likes him more than me?" anna scoffs, "no way, if she did, then she's an idiot," layla smiles at what anna said, "oh and by the way, she's apart of just a house,"

"wait, really?"

anna nods her head, "yeah we posted a video about her joining on the house account," layla looked at anna, "she didn't bring it up when we were on facetime," she slightly frowns, "maybe she just forget,"

layla nods her head, "maybe.." she played with her ninetendo switch after the imposter killed her.

—————

layla got dressed into a dress as everyone else wore jeans due to it being a bit cold in las vegas but layla wanted to look good for gabrielle's 20th birthday dinner.