los angeles

layla went back after telling liberty why she couldn't spend her best friend's birthday with her, inviting liberty and brad to come around to her apartment any time they wanted.

layla hadn't spoken to anna ever since the whole drew situation so right now, as they were in the back of emma's car who was driving layla back to her apartment with her girlfriend who sat anxiously waiting for layla to make the first move after everything that's happened.

"hey, are you two okay?"

layla looked away from her iphone anxiously meeting her ex girlfriend's eyes, "no," layla stated clearly to emma who nods her head, "oh, are you guys gonna break up?"

layla shakes her head, the same time anna did, "no, just something happened back at home, that i just need to process for a few days," anna looked at her girlfriend with a slight frown.

layla noticed anna looking at her when she rests her head aganist anna's shoulder with dev furrowing her eyebrows to emma who shrugged her shoulders, whilst anna smiled at the affection she was receiving from her girlfriend.

anna kissed layla's head who lets out a breath not being able to close her eyes thinking about what drew said to her before her and anna went away from the party liberty was having a day before her birthday.

"you guys are back early," layla nods her head, "yeah," she said to her friends, "just—" dev and emma looked at layla, "it's okay, you don't have to explain,"

layla smiled sincerely to her friends seeing that they were in her apartments parking lot, "home sweet home," she breaths out half smiling, looking around her apartment building.

"it's good to be home,"

—————

anna caressed her girlfriend's cheek as she stated into her girlfriends green/blue eyes, "whenever you want to talk about what happened, i'll be here okay?" she said placing a reassuring kiss to layla's forehead.

"thank you,"

layla added with her hands slightly shaking at her nerves thinking about what happened, "here," anna hands layla a water bottle, seeing her girlfriend open the cap drinking the contents from the cold drink.

"so.." anna's blue eyes meter layla's coloured eyes, "you remember when i said i found a house i want to move into?" layla nods her head, "well, i found one,"

layla smiled, "that's a big deal bub," anna nods her head, "yeah, brad is gonna be staying with me for a few days along with some of my friends i made from tiktok," layla nods her head understanding what her girlfriend was saying.

layla ran a hand through her hair, "tomorrow i got to go to bryce's fight in miami," she looked at her blonde headed girlfriend, "thank you for coming with me to arizona, my family loves you, they see how happy you make me and that's all they ever wanted,"

anna smiled, "good, because you make me so happy," layla chuckles leaning forwards kissing anna's lips slightly, ever since layla told anna that they were moving too fast, they haven't had sex since then which has been like three weeks and four days.

layla rubbed anna's cheek, "without me here, you can move into the house you want without any distractions," in that moment layla wasn't thinking about drew or anyone, all she was thinking about was her sexy girlfriend who has a sexy grin on her face.

"you know," anna ran her finger down layla's arm, "there's gonna be people at my house who have crushes on me, so don't get jealous,"

layla chuckled, "i don't get jealous, you're the one in our relationship who gets jealous," layla stated with her face close to anna's face, "but if i see someone touching you i will come and cut someone," anna chuckled, "careful,"

she moves her face to layla's cheek whispering into her girlfriend's ear, "don't want to show your jealously do you?" layla moves back from anna, seeing her girlfriend's eyes dilate, "i want to, i do but i just—"

anna knew what her girlfriend was gonna say, immediately her arms coming around layla's neck bringing her girlfriend closer to her body letting layla cry, "bubby, whatever drew said, don't listen to him okay? don't let him have this power over you,"

layla shakes her head, "even after two years, he still has this power over me," anna frowned listening to her girlfriend, "go to the fight, forget about whatever he said to make you upset and enjoy watching the fights, and the bahamas with your friends,"

layla stopped forgetting about that she is supposed to go to bahamas with her brother and their friends, "i forget about that," anna kissed layla's cheek, "go, it'll make you happy,"

anna looked into her girlfriend's eyes seeing a frown come onto her girlfriend's face, "but that means, we'll be apart for more than a few days," anna nods her head touching layla's cheek, "we're gonna be okay, i love you and you love me, and that's all that matters right?"

layla nods her head, "mm-hmm," layla kissed anna's cheek resting her head now aganist her girlfriend's chest, slowly closing her eyes.

"i love you so much,"

—————

layla ran her hand through her messy brunette hair taming it properly, when she sits up off of her bed seeing anna getting her shirt into her body.

"you know, you can't be that sexy," layla said with anna now turning to her girlfriend who smiled sexily.

anna looks back to her girlfriend, slowly coming towards her girlfriend onto layla's king size bed, "morning sexy," anna kissed layla's cheek making the said girl smile.

"morning,"

layla looked at her girlfriend, "don't you and the girls have a photoshoot today?" anna nods her head, "uh huh," she looked back into her girlfriend's eyes, "after the photoshoot tell me where you are, so i can kiss you goodbye okay?"

layla nods her head, "okay," anna smiled patting her girlfriend's cheek, "don't have too much fun without me," layla playfully smirks, "oh don't you worry about that," anna chuckled, "bye bub,"

"bye, have fun at the photoshoot,"