the birthday surprise

layla's twenty first birthday was coming and whilst her twin brother was on holiday to the bahamas for his and charli's birthday, layla was on tour performing with her favourite artists.

even though she was missing her friends and family who non-stopped were wishing her a happy birthday, her girlfriend or her closest friends hadn't wished her a happy birthday yet which she quite upset about.

what she didn't know was that, half way through the tour, the little mix girls were gonna start singing happy birthday to their backup dancer with anna and layla's closest friends coming out holding a birthday cake.

renae sat herself next to the birthday girl, "how's your birthday been so far?" the beck girl smiled at her friend, "good, thank you for the present," she said remembering that renae and more of the backup dancers had given the girl birthday presents, "no problem, we're family,"

"aww,"

the two girls embraced each other with layla smiling, where more of the backup dancers came and joined in with the two girl's hug, "so layla, what else do you want for your birthday?"

the beck female looked at her friends, "uh, other than to see my girlfriend, nothing much, i have gotten everything— that i want right here," they all smiled at her.

____

"happy birthday layla!"
"happy birthday!"

cheers went through the cardiff's motorpoint arena after layla had just finished her set list with little mix and the backup dancers all singing happy birthday to layla along with everyone in the arena, where anna comes out holding a birthday cake in hand.

layla's eyes widened after not seeing her girlfriend for a month, tears started to invaded her eyesight as she kneels down with everyone in the crowd 'awwi'ng at the sight of layla crying.

"happy birthday love,"

layla comes into her girlfriend's arm where anna handed her girlfriend's birthday cake to emma who smiled watching anna and layla embracing.

the beck girl's arms wrapped around anna's shoulders where anna lifted her girlfriend off of the floor to where they both pulled back looking at each other's eyes, "kiss her! kiss her!"

anna smirked at layla, "should we give them what they want?" anna puts layla back onto the floor where layla leans in, her hands on anna's cheek passionately kissing her girlfriend in front of the motorpoint audience, "whoo! let's go!"

layla pulled back from her girlfriend as anna wiped at her girlfriend's tears where a video played behind them of every single one of her closest friends said happy birthday to her and how much they missed her, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

emma awkwardly clears her throat, "hey, where's my hug?" layla comes into her friend's arms as they all started to walk off stage for since september to perform their set list, "ho-how are you guys here?"

anna held layla's hand when emma pulled away from her, "we could miss your twenty first birthday," layla smile wider feeling anna's hand rub over her knuckles, "we missed you,"

layla looked at her girlfriend, "i missed you more," emma lead layla to her dressing room, "we also have another surprise for you," layla had her eyebrows furrowed until emma opened her dressing room door showing cooper, zack and sab, "oh, my god!"

the two males immediately stand up embracing their friend in their arms who they missed so much, "aww, coop, zack, what—" zack looked at their friend, "obviously we couldn't miss your birthday, so we surprised you,"

cooper looked at their friend, "little mix told us to come here and surprise you for your birthday so here we are," layla smiled wide at that, "i am so happy,"

"we love you layla," she hugged all of them where they did a group hug all together.

____

layla was now in her dancing outfit to match the rest of the backup dancers, "go and be amazing," anna stated with layla smiling at her, where the two of them kissed before layla blows a kiss to all of them running onto stage.

the backup dancers all get into formation with layla at the top of the steps dancing alongside the rest of the dancers, when the music stops as little mix comes out on stage again to perform their song 'touch'.

"you and i and nobody else, feeling feelings i never felt, the way you got me under your spell, don't you keep it all to yourself, so won't you take it?"

layla dances with the backup dancers on stage, "i feel like for the first time i am not faking it, fingers on my buttons and now you're playing,"

"master of anticipation, don't you keep it all to yourself," perrie sang as layla was now beside her, blowing a kiss to her, "mwah," layla chuckles, "just a touch of your love is enough, to knock me off of my feet all week,"

the dancers all danced together with layla smiling at joy and renae who comes towards her, "just a touch of your love, oh, just a touch of your love, oh—"

layla raised her hands as the bass dropped with the audience all jumping to the beat as the backup dancers did their choreographed performance behind little mix.

"sing!"

everyone in the cardiff motorpoint arena sang to the song, as the dancers did their choreography behind the three singers.

the opening bit started to play of their next song, "let's start off nice and easy," the motorpoint arena all cheered for them.

"and i'll follow—"

layla danced with the dancers, having the best time she's ever had on stage performing with people she looked up to in the music industry, "and no one else can fix me, only you, only you,"

anna and layla's closest friends watched backstage their friend and girlfriend dance along with the backup dancers, anna smiling knowing that her girlfriend is doing something she loves.