restaurant vibes

instead of going to saddle ranch, they went to this outside place that alana had suggest to them, so of course they agreed to what their manager said driving to the suggested place where immediately they got seated outside.

layla next to her girlfriend with zack in front of her, emma beside her ex girlfriend, they ordered their food with alana recording her clients for her tiktok account what was basically all about emma, zack, anna, layla, sab and cooper and dev.

layla coped what christian did with anna immediately stopping what her girlfriend was doing, as layla didn't realise what she was doing wrong until anna stopped her, "oh my,"

layla chuckled along with mads who looked at christian who was still doing the action with layla then sticking her tonuge out playing dead, with anna hugging her girlfriend making layla smile.

"aww cute,"

emma said, "we get it! you two are cute now stop being so fricking cute!" emma said loudly making layla and anna chuckle moving away from each other.

"rapid fire questions," alana said to them, "anna, what's kayla favourite colour?" anna turned to her girlfriend, "um.. pink and blue but light blue,"

alana turns to layla with her phone recording layla who nods her head, "mm-hmm," layla smiled at her girlfriend, "okay, layla, what is anna's brothers name?"

"oh that's easy, tommy and brandon," she said, smirking when anna nods her head, "that's easy, because i met them," alana then records emma and zack asking them rapid fire questions.

dev looked at layla, "layla, you are looking good," layla smiled, "awe, thanks dev," dev smiled flirtly at her best friend's girlfriend making layla chuckle, "hahaha,"

once they ordered their food, they all talked amongst themselves with layla talking to emma, zack and her girlfriend with alana joining into the conversation with layla filming a tiktok on her phone for her second spam account what she had made when she went to the jake paul fight.

"bestie vibes only," she said to her phone, looking away from anna who then grabs her chin, placing her lips softly onto layla's lips who grins once they pull away, "still bestie vibes only," she said to her iphone laughing seeing her girlfriend's face, "i'm joking bubby,"

she said hugging anna in her arms, kissing the side of anna's forehead.

"mhm—" layla said moving her hands along with her shoulders to alana who was recording her, who's then records dev, christian, zach, emma, anna doing the same thing with mads hiding from alana's iphone.

layla paid for everyone's meal since she is the highest paid tiktoker at their table then there was alana who wanted to pay layla back for the meal who shakes her head, "it's okay, i was the one who wanted to come out tonight, so i paid, it's okay alana," she said to her new manager.

"are you sure?"

layla nods her head, "one hundred percent positive," she then hugged her friends goodbye who went into christian's car as layla come into emma's car along with alana, zack, anna and dev.

"bestie vibes only, bestie vibes only,"

—————

layla started to pack her suitcase up in her apartment when anna comes into her bedroom, "where are you going?" anna asked her girlfriend, "my best friend from middle school is turning twenty, so i wanna surprise her,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "can i come with you?" layla looked at her girlfriend, "yeah," she smiled, "you can finally meet my family since you've already met noah,"