still your best

layla was rather busy after the launch of her collabing with pretty little thing putting her clothes on the website but with a link that straightaway sends anyone who clicks onto the link going straight to layla's clothing brand page what shows the pictures that bryant took for her of her and her friends in her branded clothes.

she got a few of her friends that she knew from tiktok like charli, avani, dixie, noah, cooper, sab, nessa, and more tiktok creators that she knew, she even sent a package to the hype house members.

cooper was currently the matching cargo in black as layla wore the stone cargos that she was obsessed with, the two of them made a tiktok to chase atlantic's 'consume' that the two of them were absolutely obsessed with because of nessa.

layla had been getting been more of notifications on tiktok with people buying her clothes from the house of layla website, and she was happy about how people were happy with the clothes that she made.

____

layla sat backstage watching her girlfriend doing a photoshoot, she sipped on her strawberry starbucks drink watching her girlfriend with a smile.

"yes! anna!"

the photographer for the photoshoot shouted happy with how well the photoshoot was going especially since layla was there, cause he knew that everytime layla was there, she was seemed to distract anna.

"okay—" oliver, the photographer put his camera down, letting it hang from his neck, "good job today, anna," he high fived the nineteen year old with a smile, where he turnt beck to layla, "cause normally you'd get distracted by layla there,"

he smiled at layla who smiled back at oliver. oliver rodrigo was a popular photographer who was related to olivia rodrigo, and he knew the two girls before layla had met olivia on the hsmtmts set, "see you tomorrow, yea?"

anna nods her head with a smile as she felt layla holding her hand, "yea, definitely," the shumate girl looked at her girlfriend as oliver walked away from them, "home?"

layla nods her head smiling, "home," she looked at her girlfriend, "cooper and everyone else is there," she spoke to her girlfriend, "cooper is keeping my parents entertained," she said making anna chuckle, "you let cooper with your parents?"

layla looked at anna, "he knows them, they're comfortable around him, my mom said cooper's like her son," she spoke entering her car, "oh, really?"

anna questioned to what layla nods her head, "remember boon, my parents have known cooper since i've been living in la," anna nods her head, "right," layla leaned over, her hand touching anna's thigh, "don't worry, they love you too,"

anna looked out layla's window, "i'm sure they do," she commented as layla reserved out of the parking lot driving to her girlfriend's house, "babe," anna turned to layla with furrowed eyebrows, "i thought you didn't like saying that word,"

"i don't like saying baby, that's cringey," the twenty one year old spoke looking straight ahead at the road, "i don't mind babe," her hand was still on anna's thigh, "i like the nicknames you call me,"

"good,"

____

"she said pass the—"

layla was currently in zack's apartment making a tiktok with jean victor and zack in his bathroom that everyone knew as the tiktok bathroom from zack's tiktok videos.

everyone was having dinner at his house, and since layla's parents were still around, zack invited them around as well what layla was very thankful for knowing that her friend's apartment wasn't that big.

the trio slapped their hands against layla's hand who stood in front of them still in her stone cargos, zack was wearing a jacket that layla designed with jean victor wearing a matching jogger and hoodie set.

she posted the video to her main tiktok account tagging both of her friend when trey comes into the bathroom looking at the trio, "food is done," layla smiled at the younger boy.

trey took layla's hand, the younger boy thought of layla as a big sister since everytime he was done in los angeles the twenty one year old always seemed to be wanting to be around him and her friends.

"i heard food's ready,"

layla said coming into the hallway leading to the kitchen seeing everyone already having a plate of food, as anna held out a empty plate for her girlfriend who smiled at her, "thank you,"

she went to where the food was, putting the food that emma and her mother made putting it onto her empty plate putting a bit more vegetables, especially sweetcorn since she liked that vegetable more than anything else.

layla sat in between her girlfriend and cooper, eating the food that her mother and emma made for them, with tatum opposite the couple, "so anna, layla," the two looked at tatum, "when's the wedding?"

"tatum—"

amy said as both layla and anna's cheeks redden at the comment, "not yet tatum, maybe in a few more years," she told her older sister, where her hand touched anna's hand, "ok," tatum looked at them, "how long have you two been together for?"

layla didn't know why her and anna were getting interrogated by her sister, "almost one year and eight months," she told tatum who nods her head, "young love," tatum said who then went back to eating.

layla looked at her mother who shakes her head at her daughter, where the youngest beck chlid ate the rest of her food, "em, mom," the two looked at layla who had a smile on her face, "thank you for cooking dinner,"

anna smiled at layla's mother who smiled at her daughter, "you're welcome sweetheart," anna moved her hand underneath the table intertwining her hand with her girlfriend's hand where layla leant her head on anna's shoulder.

"oh stop it being so cute guys,"

tatum said to them, "you're making me miss being in a relationship," layla half frowned where she moved her head off of anna's shoulders making tatum look at her sister.

"lele, can i speak with you in the hallway?"

the youngest beck sibling stood up following after her older sister smiling at everyone else going into the hallway with tatum who looked at her, "are you okay?"

layla furrowed her eyebrows, "i'm fine, are you?" tatum looked at layla, "lele, if this is about the comment i made, i was joking, i mean sure i do miss having someone to lean my head on like that and have that special someone look at me the way anna looks at you," she said, "but i'm okay, we broke up for a reason," she told her little sister who bit her lip.

"i-i just don't wanna make you sad,"

tatum frowned, "aww layla," she brought her sister into her arms, "i promise you being affectionate with your girlfriend in front of me isn't making me sad, i'm happy that you are happy, ok?" layla nods her head in her sister's shoulder, "i love you, tate,"

tatum pulled back from her sister, "i love you too, lele," the two walked back into the room with layla straightaway going to her seat, sitting down smiling at her girlfriend, "is everything okay?"

anna whispered to her girlfriend who nods her head, "everything's fine," she kissed anna's cheek making the latter smile at the affection, "ok,"

and everything was fine.