stay the night

words couldn't explain how amazing it was to experience the whole festival thing with someone she loved. sure, layla had been to festivals and concerts before, but not with someone who she knew she'd love forever.

and yes, that does sound cringey but layla couldn't help the way she felt about anna. every time her girlfriend would walk in a room that she happened to be in, her heart would beat a thousand times faster.

"stay the night, baby, we can bring the music back to life,

anna stands behind her girlfriend with layla singing along to the sigala song that was playing through the festival with everyone singing along and jumping or either dancing on one another.

layla held her girlfriend's hands as she moved her butt aganist anna's front, before her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's waist bringing her warm body closer to hers, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

she replied when anna let go of her so layla could face her to say those three words that anna loved hearing come out of her mouth along with other things ;)

"just you and i, stay the night,"

talia mar sings on stage at the coachella festival alongside dj sigala who was very known around the world, and layla did know who the girl was from watching the sidemen, a group of seven men who did spontaneous videos for entertainment.

"stay the night—"

the beat dropped as everyone in the coachella crowd all started to jump, especially with layla recording bits of her and her friends all dancing, bringing her phone closer to her and cooper's face who sang along the upbeat song, "whoo!"

layla clapped her hands once the performance was finished as more of sigala's songs played to what layla and her friends moved from their position going to the many coachella food carts seeing what they had to eat.

once finding something to eat, layla sat herself next to cooper on a blanket eating the chicken tenders she had gotten which was expensive with a small portion of chips and a drink, cooper stole one of her chips.

for everyone else she'd be mad about them stealing her food, but her and cooper had gotten closer, after the male had stayed around layla's apartment hanging out with her everytime anna had a long photoshoot, "what?"

anna looked at her girlfriend seeing cooper steal more and more of her chips, "lele," layla hummed looking at her girlfriend, "you don't even let me steal food from you, and you let cooper?"

layla shrugged her shoulders, she was used to her siblings stealing her food, "cooper doesn't do it a lot, you do it everytime you don't want to pay for it," she said to her girlfriend, "really?"

the singer hummed as anna playfully rolled her eyes where layla held out her basket of chips to her girlfriend, "take some," she said to her girlfriend, "not all of them," she whined when she sees anna take a full handful, "and this is why i don't let you steal my food,"

she moved the basket of chips from her girlfriend letting her friends take some chips as she wasn't really hungry for the chips, "fine, i'll just take some of cooper's then,"

anna and layla playfully argued to where anna then holds her girlfriend's bag, "how about i buy me some with your card," layla shook her head, "uh-huh, anna, give me back my purse,"

"come on love,"

layla makes a face to her girlfriend, "anna don't," layla then comes on top of her girlfriend straddling anna's waist stealing her purse from her girlfriend's hands, "there's still more chips left," she handed the basket of chips to her girlfriend who sat happy eating the leftover chips, "mm,"