disagreements and apologies

layla comes back into the just a house messaging kelly about what happened is true with how they wanted her only for her following count, she puts the canes bag she was holding onto the kitchen counter continuing to message her new manager wanting for her response.

she clears her throat, she was still upset and mad at what happened, josh and oscar have tried calling and messaging the girl to apologise but layla wasn't answering any of their messages. she knew noah might have told them to stop messaging and calling me knowing it'd get me more upset and angry.

she puts her phone facing down seeing josh texting her, feeling someone rub her back, and by the way they were rubbing her back, she knew it was anna straight away.

"you okay?"

the said girl asked layla who lets out a breath, "yeah, i'm okay," anna comes to stand beside her making a face to layla, "layla, tell me what's actually happening,"

she looks around the kitchen seeing everyone talking so she takes anna's hand coming upstairs into anna's bedroom closing the door behind her, "okay, i'm not okay, i'm upset, mad at what's happening,"

anna frowned, "like why did they only want me for my followers at the start, was i not good enough for them?" she asked feeling herself her overwhelmed and upset sitting down on the edge of anna's bed.

anna shakes her head, "you are good enough layla, i don't know why karina and the girls did that at the start, but i know they never meant to hurt you—" layla rolls her eyes, "no one ever means to hurt me, but they do,"

anna's hands come to layla's hand intertwining their fingers, "i know i hurt you with what happened with the whole jersey thing—" layla looks away from anna, "you hurt me a lot, but i still come running back to you,"

layla said even though she didn't want to mean it, she did, "but with josh and oscar, they've been messaging and tryna call me but i haven't been answering their calls, they know i have a hard time trusting people, and them saying that..."

layla sighed closing her eyes looking down, "wasn't helping?" layla nods her head at what anna said, opening her green/blue eyes, "i love karina, gabby and jordan but i don't know if i can trust them,"

anna rubbed her thumb over layla's knuckles calming her nerves down, "hey.." layla looks at anna, "you can trust them, okay? i know it will take you a long time to trust them, but that's okay,"

layla leans in and hugs anna, her head coming to the crook of anna's head sighing, "you're good to me," anna chuckles now rubbing layla's back comfortably, "simp,"

layla pulls back looking at anna, "says the one who's simping for me?" anna shakes her head, "no.. it's the other way around," layla chuckles, "i specifically remember you commenting on my thrist trap, then you followed me so i followed you back—"

anna's hand comes to cover layla who just smirks under anna's hand, "okay, okay, i get it.." layla chuckles when anna moves her hand away from the girl's mouth.

anna then stands up off of her bed holding her hand out for layla, "coming downstairs to eat canes?" layla nods her head, "hell yeah, i didn't wait twenty minutes with zack and christian for nothing,"

anna chuckles taking layla's hand into hers opening her bedroom door coming downstairs.

—————

"layla!"

oscar comes inside just a house looking for his best friend after sab let him and the sway boys inside their house smiling at her boyfriend who stands near jaden and quinton.

layla comes downstairs, her hand on the railing looking at the boys who made her trust issues worst, "what are they doing here?" she asked sab who shrugged her shoulders.

"no! go away oscar! i don't want to talk to anyone of you!"

anna comes downstairs after layla seeing the sway boys and layla's best friends standing there, "oh," she said, karina looking at them from behind the two girls.

oscar looks at his best friend, "layla, please, i miss you," she shakes her head, "no, you just miss your videos getting a million views on them," she said speaking facts, "why do you think i wanna see you right now? i hate you, i hate you,"

noah watched his sister speak to her ex best friend, "layla," layla looks at her twin brother who frowns coming towards her, hugging her in his arms, "just go away oscar, i don't ever wanna see you again!"

oscar runs his fingers through his brunette hair sighing, "okay, if that's what you want," he excused himself past his friends coming out of just a house, layla breaking down in her brother's arms.

noah rubbed layla's back, "it's okay," he said to his twin sister knowing layla was gonna be upset for a few days, "you're okay," he reassured his sister, everyone watching the interaction between noah and layla.

the just a house girls and their friends frowning watching layla break down from what happened, noah looks at karina with a look on his face knowing what she and the girls did to his twin sister, "you wanna come to my apartment? dixie's there.."

layla shakes her head pulling away from her brother, "no," she wipes her tears from her face, "i'll be okay," she said to her twin brother who kissed his sister's forehead, "okay, but if anything happens, just call me okay?"

layla nods her head, "i will.." noah moved from where he stood coming down to stand beside the boys, "layla," josh then looked at layla, "i-i didn't mean—"

she stops him not wanting to listen to his excuses, "you know i have trust issues, you and oscar said that like you guys wanted to hurt me even more," she said to josh, "why? why do you wanna hurt me?"

he opens his mouth to say something when nothing comes out expect from, "i'm sorry," she rolled her eyes moving past him coming into the kitchen seeing brad, christian and dev following after her.

"hey, are you okay?"

layla lets out a breath, "no, but i will be," she said to dev who comes to her rubbing her shoulder in assurance, "love you, sugar princess," layla smiles at the nickname from dev, "i love you too,"