201

Song Wanqiu sat beside him with an apple and saw him watching a variety show. His mood changed a lot. She couldn't help but laugh, and asked, "Why are you upset again?"

Rong Si's eyes were dim, and he pursed his lips and said, "Xiaojiu gave someone a gift."

Song Wanqiu naturally saw the scene and said with a smile: "Didn't she also give you a gift? Think about it, Xiaojiu gave you sweets and handcrafts made by her own hands. Don't you like it very much? By the way, your schoolbag was also given by her father, which is equivalent to little wine's gift."

Rong Si, "..."

That's it.

"Also, you have been to Xiaojiu's house as a guest to eat, but no other children have been there. The most important thing is that Xiaojiu has helped us a lot. If it weren't for her, mother's illness, and your schooling... Maybe these haven't been settled yet."

Song Wanqiu thanked Su Jiu from the bottom of her heart, and felt that after meeting her, everything seemed to be heading for the better.

She really helped a lot, whether directly or indirectly.

In short, Xiaojiu was like a blessing baby, bringing a turning point in their desperate and dark life. Only then can they live in such a clean and bright apartment, sitting here and watching TV, yet this little guy can still feel jealous.

Rong Si thought for a while and felt that what his mother said made sense.

In this way, he is the happiest one, and Sister Xiaojiu is the best to him!

Rong Si's face turned from cloudy to sunny, and he was no longer jealous. On the contrary, he looked at Han Siye's eyes with disdain.

Hmph, what about the gift that Xiaojiu gave him? He had never been to her house.

In the evening, Dads and the children gathered in the dining room and were shocked to see a table of dishes comparable to a full-fledged Chinese table.

This, this... Were they dazzled?

Was the show team trying to reward them or what? They actually prepared such a hearty meal?

In the afternoon, Yang Fangping received news from the staff that the man of the Su Group, the largest investor in the TV station, was optimistic about this program. He felt that the guests and staff had worked hard, so he specially invited them to dinner.

For this reason, the people sent by the Su Group also gave them a large sum of money for meal supplements.

Yang Fangping said at the time that the Su Group was really bold, and he didn't expect his program to be appreciated by Mr. Su. It seemed that he recognized his ability!

If this spreads out, he can walk sideways with his nostrils upside down!

Seeing the delicacies of mountains and seafood on the table, abalones and chicken wings, the fathers' jaws were about to fall, Xiao Yang couldn't help asking: "Director Yang, what do you mean? Or, what are your conspiracies?"

After all, the rules of the program group had always been to complete tasks in exchange for ingredients. In addition, the fathers had average cooking skills and can only cook some home-cooked dishes, so it was relatively simple for fathers and children to eat.

Not to mention the staff, they all usually eat dry boxed lunches.

So much so that they were really surprised to see the "Man Han Feast" at this table.

Su Jiu knew it well, no need to guess, this must be Su Guobang's meaning. In fact, the old man still cared a little about her and her dad, right?

If he didn't care, he wouldn't come here in person.

Faced with such a sumptuous meal, the already hungry children couldn't wait to sit at the dining table. Han Siye deliberately sat next to Su Jiu, and Xiao Wei quickly sat on the other side of her.

They were like two little knights, guarding the little princess sitting in the middle, the picture was eye-catching and loving.