262

After all, Su Jiu is small and exhausted, so she can't run anymore. She panted and said, "Brother, I, I can't run anymore."

Rong Si didn't get any better, and was very tired. He stopped and said, "Let's take a rest here."

There are reeds that are much taller than him and Xiaojiu. The woman shouldn't be able to spot them. It should be okay to take a break.

The key problem now is that he doesn't know where this is. There is no one around, and no car, how can he and Xiaojiu get back?

Su Jiu sat down next to him, feeling the warm body temperature of the little villain, and she inexplicably felt a sense of security.

It's really ridiculous to say that she actually got a sense of security in a child?

Rong Si looked around vigilantly, then glanced at the same vigilant little girl next to her. He didn't want her to be afraid. He put his arm around her shoulder and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

"Thank you, brother." The little girl looked at him with big clear eyes, with guilt in her eyes, "I'm sorry, brother, this time I've hurt you, but don't worry, Xiaojiu will take you home."

Having said this, she smiled again, as if encouraging him and giving him confidence and strength.

Take him home.

Rong Si's heart warmed, as if he was lightly poked by something, which made him a little moved.

"Okay, let's go home together."

Su Jiu rested with him in the reeds for a few minutes. The surroundings were quiet, and occasionally a few waterfowls flew up, Su Jiu would be shocked. But no matter what, as long as it's not that woman.

The woman was like a neurotic, and she didn't know what she would do in the next second.

It is estimated that she has found the she had ran away with the little villain and is looking for them everywhere.

But staying here forever is impossible. There is no one here, and she and the little villain should find a way to leave.

Su Jiu thought for a while, and whispered: "Brother, you wait here, I'll see what's going on outside."

Rong Si quickly vetoed, "No, you wait here, I will go."

"I'm going, I'm small, it's not easy to be spotted."

"But her goal is you, so you hide here and don't make any noise." Rong Si rubbed her two little jerks like a little adult, and looked at her seriously with black eyes, "I said. I will protect you and I must do it."

"..." Su Jiu suddenly felt that the little villain at this moment was very manly, a little man.

If he is a mature man, maybe she will be moved!

Rong Si picked up a lot of stones on the ground. He was afraid that he would not find her in a while, so he put the stones under his feet as a mark, and walked forward like this.

Su Jiu looked at his back nervously. At this moment, she suddenly felt a strong sense of oppression behind her, as if some danger was approaching!

Just thinking about it, there was a sullen laughter from behind, "Hehehe, I found you, do you think I can't find you if you hide here? So naive!"

Su Jiu's eyes widened, and she took a deep breath. When she shouted "Brother!", the woman had already been arrested by the woman, and he strode back!

"Let go of her!" Rong Si immediately turned around and rushed past the reed in front of him.

The woman didn’t put him in her eyes. She saw that this little boy seemed to have a good relationship with Su Jiu, at least not the kind of kid who would leave Su Jiu alone, so as long as she took Su Jiu away, he would naturally follow.