241

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1100 votes 1/5)

Sheng Tianci, "..."

Enough of you, don't show off your daughter anymore! Do you know that this will make people envy and hate you?

Qin Feng watched that several big guys came off the field to support Su Shengjing, and even the Su Group came forward. He thought about it and didn’t understand why. What is Su Shengjing’s charm and why is worthy of their support, or did they collectively go blind?

Even more incredible is that Shengshi Entertainment will actually invite Su Shengjing to join!

This company is cultivating top-tier players, and he wants to join in his dream. However, the contract signed with this entertainment company has not yet expired. He originally planned to transfer to Shengshi as soon as the contract expired, but he didn't expect Su Shengjing to be one step ahead of him.

It's just unbearable!

But, he is temporarily hidden in the snow, what can he do?

After this incident, Qin Feng can be said to have suffered a heavy loss. Whether it is reputation or money, the personal design collapsed. Some fans chose to take off their fans and turned to fan Su Shengjing. True fans, on the other hand, complain about him every day under his Weibo, and there are some extreme remarks among them.

[Su Shengjing, go to death, Su Jiu's little **** girl, go to death, and kill my brother like this! My brother is too miserable! 】

[Do they know how easy it is for my brother to be here today? Why can't you be considerate and try to ruin him? 】

[Is Su Shengjing satisfied? I wish his family a funeral! 】

Although these comments were quickly deleted by Qin Feng himself, they were still seen by melon-eating people and reposted one after another, saying that Qin Feng's fans were really poor in quality. But this is not surprising, the quality of the main character is just like that, where can the fans get better?

However, those fans didn't know how to constrain, and the scolding became crazier and vicious. In their opinion, their brother can swallow this breath, but they can’t.

Qin Feng is about to be killed off by fans like these. This is the last moment, so please don't add chaos to him and ruin his reputation, okay? What a **** mess!

After thinking about it, he can only choose to keep a low profile, no longer be active on Weibo, and has invited a lot of water army control reviews. The previous things couldn't be washed away, so he asked the water army to wash away the extreme comments made by fans, saying that it was just their own problem and had nothing to do with the righteous master, so he dismissed the relationship.

People who eat melons: Tsk tsk, just dismiss the relationship like this, aren't these fans really paying the wrong way?

After receiving the invitation of Shengshi, Su Shengjing quickly contacted the senior management to discuss the signing of the contract. The process went smoothly, so the contract was signed.

He became an artist of Shengshi Entertainment, with a contract period of three years. Su Shengjing felt that he should be much busier than he is now, and he would no longer be so free. How to take care of Xiaojiu is a question to consider.

Sheng Tianci immediately responded positively, "Let her come to me! Let me take care of the little girl, I promise to raise her in milk and fat!"

Su Shengjing squinted at him with a speechless expression, "..."

Sheng Tianci put a hand on his shoulder and said with a smile: "Am I really good? You think, instead of handing the little girl to a babysitter you are not familiar with, you might as well give it to me. In Sheng house, there are several babysitters in the family, and the children in the family are brought by them. They couldn't be more professional, you can rest assured."

Su Shengjing admitted that he was right. If he hired a nanny, he was really not at ease, and it was impossible to give the little dumpling to the old man.

Therefore, it is best to let the Sheng family's nanny take care of her, at least not to worry about her safety.

So he agreed, and planned to send the little dumpling to Sheng's family when he was busy. He would be responsible for all the expenses of the child, and he could not let anyone help him with the child in vain, even if Sheng's family didn't care about the money.

Hearing this news, no one is happier than Sheng Zhizhi!