395

After all, his eyes can't deceive people, his feelings for his daughter are real.

With this alone, she was willing to trust him and support him unconditionally. Su Jiu thinks that this agent's sister is really good, she is really a good-natured fairy, she is right!

Su Shengjing said sincerely, "Thank you."

"Then what happened to the other photos?" Han Jiani continued to ask.

"If I say that I don't know those women, they posted them on their own, creating the illusion that I behave intimately with them, do you believe it?"

Han Jiani was silent for a few seconds, and then nodded, "I believe it. It seems that someone is really manipulating behind the scenes."

Su Jiu said at the right time, "Pretty auntie, I think it's that bad man! He is the one who harmed my father!"

Seeing the little girl sulking, Han Jiani wanted to laugh a little, "Oh? Are you so sure?"

"Yeah! Because he is bad!"

Han Jiani laughed and looked at Su Shengjing again and said, "In fact, it may really be him, because he is the biggest beneficiary after you quit the entertainment circle. It's just that no evidence has been found."

"Regardless of him, if he still fixes moths, I won't let it go." Su Shengjing looked down at the little dumpling in his arms. He used to be just one person. Now he is considered responsible for two people. He won't let him go. Those who want to frame him are at ease.

Especially it hurts the little dumpling.

If that were the case, he would not hesitate to fight each other desperately.

Han Jiani picked up the photos, glanced at them, and then said: "Actually, I found a private investigator to investigate this matter, but because it has been several years, I haven't found anything yet. As for the women in the photos, it's a coincidence. I didn’t even photograph the front face, but only photographed the back or side face, so no one can be found at all."

Su Sheng's scenic spot, "It's true."

At first, Sheng Tianci wanted to help find the woman in the photo. However, she didn't even have a face, and she was about the same figure. How to find it?

It is no different from finding a needle in a haystack.

He had to say that the person who framed him at the beginning was very thoughtful and wiped out the possibility of being tracked down later. So much so that this matter, as he withdrew from the entertainment circle, and disappeared.

If it is really Qin Feng, it is really cheap for him!

Han Jiani put the photo aside, "Okay, let's not talk about this for now, I will remind you, in the future, be careful, be careful in everything, and don't be caught by the opportunity to frame you."

Su Jiu also nodded, her face solemn, "Hmm! Dad, you have to pay attention from now on!"

Su Shengjing looked down at her and smiled, "Daddy will do it, don't worry."

After discussing work arrangements with Han Jiani, it was already more than an hour later that it was time to have lunch.

Su Shengjing walked out of the office holding Su Jiu, Han Jiani then came out, the little girl who was lying on her father's shoulders saw her, and immediately opened a sweet smile at her, "Pretty aunty, would you like to have lunch with me and father?!"

The little girl's voice is full of vitality, and it seems that people will feel better when they listen to it.

Han Jiani was really moved, and wanted to have lunch with her, so she said, "Auntie eats at the company restaurant every noon. Do you want to eat too?"

She is very busy every day, lunch is basically solved at the company, after eating, take a short rest, then continue to work. The name of a gold broker is not for nothing.