221

(Bonus chapters for reaching 700 votes 1/5)

Qin Feng was portrayed as a simple and innocent white flower. The marketing account said that he was out of good intentions and helped Su Shengjing to take care of the child. Su Shengjing thanked him for a while, and in turn framed him.

He is so pitiful, people are good at being deceived!

Su Shengjing sneered, these marketing accounts are okay, how much did it cost to Qin Feng?

With this familiar wording, he must suspect that the previous black navy soldiers were all Qin Feng's handwriting.

Su Jiu turned her head inadvertently and saw that he was staring at the phone with an unhappy expression on his face, and she knew that the studio must have been posted online. Moreover, it is estimated that many netizens who don't know the truth are attacking her Dad, right?

However, she hopes that the bigger the trouble, the better.

That person named Qin Feng used this method to frame her father, then she would let him have a taste of his own medicine!

Su Shengjing just watched it for a while and then didn't watch it. Anyway, the netizens scolded him. He was tired of watching it, and there was no ups and downs in his heart. Even if there was, as a father now, he can't show the slightest fragility in front of his daughter.

After all, if he wants to protect her, he must stand up like a mountain.

Su Jiu pretended not to know anything, and asked innocently, "Dad, what were you looking at just now?"

Su Shengjing recovered, touched her little head and said, "It's nothing, just read today's news."

"Really? But you don't look happy..." The little girl flattened her mouth and looked at him with mist in her eyes. "Dad, is someone scolding you again? Because that bad uncle said that he would make the video and put it online."

She still remembers Qin Feng?

Didn’t it mean that his child was obsessed with good looking faces?

Thinking of Qin Feng's face, Su Shengjing felt disgusted again. Facing Xiaojiu's suspicious eyes, he smiled and said, “Dad is not happy, but it’s not because someone scolded me, but because the baby was wronged today. Don’t worry, Dad will become more powerful, and he won't let people bully you again in the future!"

Su Jiu grinned, "Dad is already great! In Xiaojiu's heart, Dad is the best!"

Su Shengjing's lips widened with a smile, and it was the happiest thing to have such a caring little girl.

Just then, his cell phone rang. Take a look at the caller ID, it was an unfamiliar number.

Su Shengjing frowned slightly and connected to the phone. There was a male voice on the other end, "Mr. Su Shengjing? Hello, this is the public relations department of Century Entertainment. We understand that you are in trouble now, and things that are unfavorable to you spread on the Internet. Here we are. We can help you if you need it."

Century Entertainment?

Su Shengjing was startled. If he remembers correctly, this is the entertainment company An Yuan works for. It is also the best entertainment company in the country, not one of them.

Century Entertainment will not call for no reason and ask to help him, so is it An Yuan's idea?

Su Shengjing's mood was a bit complicated. He thought for a while and said, "Forget it, no, this is my business and I will solve it myself."

"Mr. Su, as far as we know, you haven't signed any brokerage company yet? Now things are fermenting badly. With your own strength, how can you solve it?"

"I will think of a way."

"..." The person on the other end was speechless, "Well then. If you need it, you can contact us at any time."

Seeing him hung up, Su Jiu wanted to say, are you stupid, dad? No help at home!

She was about to say a few words when Su Shengjing's cell phone rang again.