257

Su Jiu disappearing is like the world has evaporated, and the child is gone, which is unbearable for any parent who loves children.

However, there are still no clues, and he had to say that the other party is quite meticulous, just like a veteran.

Su Shengjing doesn’t know who kidnapped Su Jiu, let alone what would happen to him if he loses his daughter...

Everything he is doing now, the hope for life, all come from little wine. Without her, he might not be able to bear it.

Sheng Tianci looked at him from the sidelines, no longer knowing how to comfort him.

He was also very anxious and worried, wishing that there would be a clue to the little wine right away.

At this time, Su Guobang, accompanied by the butler, came to the apartment. After entering the door, he saw Su Shengjing sitting on the sofa with both hands on his forehead. He couldn't see his expression. He said angrily, "How the hell did this happen? Didn’t the surveillance capture anything?"

Su Shengjing didn't speak, as if he didn't know he was coming.

Sheng Tianci replied on his behalf: "Yes, old man, the other party should be premeditated, so the technique can be so clean."

Su Guobang glared at Su Shengjing and cursed again: "Look at how you take care of your child! If you offend someone, you should hire a nanny or a bodyguard. Look right now, the child is lost? If you can't find her, let me see what you do!"

"Then I will die." Su Shengjing raised his head, his eyes were scarlet, and his voice was hoarse.

If the little dumpling has met an early end, then he really doesn't want to live anymore.

Meeting his eyes, Su Guobang choked, suddenly speechless.

The little girl was lost. As a father, he must be more uncomfortable than anyone, there is no doubt about it.

Sheng Tianci was a little startled. Su Shengjing at this time was like when he quit the entertainment circle, his whole person was extremely decadent, as if he had lost all hope.

He felt a little uncomfortable, and said to him: "Old man, this can't be blamed on Shengjing. If the other party intends to do it, even if he hires more babysitters and bodyguards, he will have a chance."

Su Guobang's chest heaved up and down, suppressing his anger, "Have you received a call? How much does the other party want?"

On the way here, he had already thought about it, no matter how much money the other party asked, he would give it, as long as the little girl is fine!

How much is it?

Su Shengjing was stunned.

He suddenly remembered that Xiaojiu had been missing for more than three hours, but he did not receive a call from the kidnapper. If it is an ordinary kidnapper, he will definitely call for money as soon as possible.

In other words, the other party is not for money.

So, what kind of person kidnapped her, and why?

He replied: "No phone call."

If he changes to normal times, he doesn't want to talk to Su Guobang. But at this time, it is rare for the father and son to say a few words about the little wine.

"No phone call? It's not for money, then what is the purpose of the other party?" Su Guobang couldn't figure it out either.

It's not that he has never encountered this kind of kidnapping. Even he himself has been kidnapped before, but without exception, the kidnapper is asking for money. This person who kidnapped the little wine is really incredible!

Not for money, so the other party is here for the little dumpling...

In other words, the little dumplings situation is much more terrible!

With a "boom" in Su Shengjing's mind, he could no longer sit still, he stood up and walked out in strides!