270

"Dad..." Xiaojiu cried for a long time in his arms, twitching her shoulders.

The people present were a little uncomfortable, as if their hearts were being picked up, trying to make the little girl stop crying. She started crying, it really hurts...

Seeing that Su Shengjing seemed to be unable to coax the little girl, Sheng Tianci hurriedly walked over, resisting his distress and followed coaxing, "Little wine, stop crying, aren't your father and uncles here to save you? We will definitely protect you in the future. We won’t let this happen again, so we don’t need to be afraid. Be good, stop crying."

Su Guobang's heart is also tight.

The little girl must be frightened, she is as vulnerable as a wounded animal right now. He also wanted to comfort her, but he was stupid and didn't know what to say.

But he couldn't help but walked over, trying to put his voice as kind as possible, "Little Jiu, it's okay, don't cry, we are all here, it's really okay."

"Look at Grandpa who brought so many people here to protect you, so stop crying."

Su Shengjing raised his eyes and glanced at him. For the first time, he found that he would have the same kindness as an ordinary grandfather.

Rong Si stood aside, watching Xiao Jiu sister cry with tears on her face, his fists were clenched to death, and he wanted to tear the woman apart.

Let her eat dog food and go to jail lightly. If he grows up and becomes stronger, and if such a person falls into his hands, he will make her not as good as dead!

Su Jiu choked for a while before slowly calming down her emotions.

She sniffed, wiped her tears with her hand, choked up and said to the three men around her, "I won't cry anymore."

"Good." Su Shengjing awkwardly wiped her tears, keeping his voice very soft, "Baby, let's go, Dad will take you home."

Sheng Tianci followed up and said: "Little wine, are you hungry, what do you want to eat after you go back? Uncle will get it for you!"

When he finished speaking, Rong Si suddenly walked over, took out a strawberry candy from his pocket, and handed it to Su Jiu, "Little Jiu sister, here you are, don't cry."

Su Jiu looked at the candy he handed over, and she didn't know why, but her heart felt sour again.

How could the little villain be so considerate?

Such a good kid, why did the author of the original book make him so miserable, so that he must be written to death, and he will not get a little happiness until death?

Su Jiu's heart was prickling, and she subconsciously wanted to take the sugar, but remembered something, he glanced at Su Shengjing, "Dad, can I eat it?"

Facing her flushed eyes, it was impossible for Su Shengjing to stop her from eating. After agreeing, he took the candy and helped her unpack the outside.

The sugar was not soaked in the water, the little wine ate the sugar into her mouth, and the sweetness quickly diffused, as if it could heal everything.

It's embarrassing. She is such a big person but to cry like a child, and let the little villain give her sweets. It's really embarrassing!

It was already evening when they returned to the apartment. Sheng Tianci was worried about Su Jiu and chose to stay with her.

Su Guobang knew that the little girl was afraid of him, so he didn't go upstairs. He sat in the car and watched the lights upstairs for a long time, and then ordered the driver to drive back.

Su Shengjing always accompanies Xiaojiu, trying to give her a sense of security, eyes full of worries for her.

In fact, after coming back, Su Jiu has slowed down.

She didn't want her father and Sheng Tianci to worry about herself, so she said, "Dad, uncle, I'm fine."

But, I don’t know what happened to the little villain?