363

Rong Si's eyes flickered, and didn't tell her that she had played with Sister Xiaojiu all afternoon, but just asked: "Mom, make a wish for the first snow in winter, will it really come true?"

Song Wanqiu was startled, who told him this?

However, it is okay to let the child have a little fantasy and hope, so she smiled and said, "Maybe, there are so many magical things in this world. Have you made a wish? Can you tell your mother what you wished? "

After speaking, she clearly saw that her son's ears seemed to be red, and she turned aside her eyes with a guilty conscience, "No."

Song Wanqiu didn't need to think about it and knew that 80% of it was related to Xiaojiu. She didn't tell the truth about it, but smiled softly, "Since you don't want to say it, mom will not ask. But mom hopes your wish will come true."

Rong Si turned his head to look at the snowing sky outside the window, a firmness appeared in his eyes, "Yes."

After the first snow, the weather got colder and colder.

In the morning, Su Shengjing puts a thick sweater and coat on Xiao Jiu, and then puts on a woolen cap and a mask, before holeding her out.

The filming of the previous movie was finished, and Han Jiani asked him to go to the company, saying that he had a new script for him to choose.

According to this arrangement, it is of great help to the promotion of his popularity. If a star does not have any new works, it will be replaced soon.

Han Jiani was serious about being his agent and wanted to support him, so she received a lot of advertisements for him in a short period of time.

He can still take the show now, he must seize this opportunity well. He wants to raise a daughter and can't let her down.

After arriving at the Shengshi Entertainment Building, Su Shengjing directly hugged her upstairs by the elevator and came to the office.

In the office, Han Jiani, who was wearing a high-end white-collar outfit, was already waiting for him. When she saw him coming with the little girl again, her mouth twitched.

She said not to bring the child over, but he just didn't listen.

He can’t leave his daughter, right?

She thought so in my heart, but she didn't ask Su Shengjing to let the child out to the office. Instead, she didn't say anything, which was regarded as acquiescence.

Seeing her staring at the little dumpling for a second time, Su Shengjing guessed what she was thinking, and coughed embarrassedly: "There is no one at home. I am worried about leaving her at home, so I can only take her with me. Come here together. Don't worry, Xiaojiu is very well-behaved and will definitely not cause trouble to others."

"Yeah! I'm very good!" The little dumpling in his arms nodded seriously, the appearance of sitting on her father's lap peacefully, very well-behaved.

The female assistant on the side was so cute that she wanted to marry Su Shengjing. In this way, she could directly own such a lovely female goose!

"That's the best." Han Jiani said lukewarmly, and then handed a document on the table to Su Shengjing, "This is the script, you can take a look. The actor and the second actor have already been decided and cannot be changed. Look for yourself, do you think there is a role suitable for you?"

If he changed to someone else, maybe he would feel that he is so popular now, why does he have to play such a small role?!

Is it worthy of his popularity?

But Su Shengjing didn't say anything, just responded and accepted the script.

In the past, he had suffered a self-righteous loss, thinking that he was hot enough and would continue to be hot, so he was not guarded against people in the dark. He felt that he had so many fans and they couldn't do anything to him. As a result, he fell into a big mess.