338

The lens gave the little girl a close-up of her fleshy little face, and the subtitles appeared in due course: Maybe, this is the power of cuteness, right? Little wine, must be the darling of heaven~

The audience said they could no longer disagree.

The father and daughter have a good business here, but the other fathers and children are not so optimistic. Although many onlookers gathered in front of their stall, they didn't know how to sell persimmons.

Dad did not speak, and it was even more unlikely for a few children to speak.

Especially Han Siye and Chen Xixi, with his back to the crowd arrogantly, didn't intend to ignore them, as if it didn't matter to him. The other is hiding behind her father, looking at the crowd timidly, almost crying.

The audience can't laugh or cry, hello, kids, you are doing tasks now, can you be a little bit professional, okay?

Learn to do things like the little wine!

Han Xiao’s booth was just across from Su Shengjing, just across the road.

He watched as his persimmons were almost sold out. He only sold a small portion of it. Looking at the little girl who helped her father sell persimmons, and his own son who was indifferent to selling persimmons, he couldn't help feeling exasperated. They were all children, why is the difference so big?

He thought again, if Xiao Jiu was his daughter, that would be great.

If Su Shengjing doesn't dislike the little bastard of his own house, just take it away and replace it with her. It's a pity that Su Shengjing didn't even take a look at his son.

So, it's nothing to change girls!

Han Xiao only stared at him with envy and jealousy.

Su Jiu didn’t notice the look in his loving father’s eyes, and was still yelling, “There are still a few catties of persimmons left. Good luck will be with him all day long!"

When she said this, the onlookers couldn't hold back immediately, and they all leaned forward to grab the last persimmon. Within two minutes, it was sold out, and there was no one left.

The little girl smiled sweetly at the crowd, "Thank you, grandparents, uncles and aunts for joining us, you are so nice~"

Everyone: Ah... It's so cute and soft, it won't work!

Su Shengjing put the money he received today in his carry-on bag, put the empty basket back on the tricycle, and then picked up the small dumplings, walked past the dads quite proudly, and said to the small dumplings: "Baby, are you hungry? Today you sold out the persimmons for your father. We now have a lot of money. What do you want to eat, how about your father taking you to eat?"

Several dads: "..."

Why do you suddenly feel that Su Shengjing is owed?

Knowing that you have a well-behaved and sensible daughter, we are already very jealous and envious, so don't show off in front of us, okay?!

Su Jiu was so hungry that she was groaning, looking around, and seeing a small shop in front that eat wontons, she immediately said, "Dad, I want to eat wontons."

Su Shengjing looked at her with fond eyes, and immediately agreed, "Okay, let's go."

Han Siye watched him walking towards the wonton shop in front of him holding his sister Xiaojiu. He also wanted to follow. He was about to leave, so he was stopped by Han Xiao, "Hey, boy, where are you going? We haven't sold out yet. What about persimmons."

Han Siye said unhappily, "I'm hungry, and I want to eat wonton too."

Han Xiao snorted, heh, it's a fake to want to eat wonton, is it true to want to stay with Sister Xiaojiu?