216

(Bonus chapters for reaching 600 votes 1/5)

"Who knows if you just had a brainstorm? If you didn't say, why would my daughter cry!" Su Shengjing was very angry, no matter what the occasion it is, just open it up.

The people around were shocked. Oh my God, does Su Shengjing know what he is doing?

Qin Feng is not an ordinary person. He is a popular star. He is just like that. If it was exposed, isn't he afraid of being scolded as a dog by Qin Feng's fans?

Qin Feng has more than 50 million fans!

So, Su Shengjing is doing this for his daughter, so he doesn't care about anything?

Qin Fenghuo stood up from his chair and confronted Su Shengjing, with a look of neither humble nor overbearing, "What do you mean? Do you think I made your daughter cry on purpose? What good is it for me?"

He killed himself and didn't say those words. Anyway, what was said just now, only he and the little girl knew.

He doesn't admit it, what can Su Shengjing do with him?

On the contrary, if Su Shengjing bites him, others will think it is his problem.

Qin Feng intends to use this opportunity to ferment this matter and portray himself as a victim of being wronged. When the time comes, some navy army accounts will be invited to take the rhythm. Su Shengjing and his daughter will both face a crisis of public opinion.

Su Shengjing's heart was burning with anger, he knew Xiaojiu would not lie to him, this Qin Feng must have said that, probably to provoke his relationship with Xiaojiu, and make Xiaojiu sad.

Before Qin Feng satirized him, he could bear it. However, he couldn't bear to hurt the little dumpling!

Su Shengjing said angrily: "What you have said, you know in your heart! Qin Feng, if you have opinions on me, you can come to me and don't hurt my daughter!"

Qin Feng sneered and shrugged, "If you have to wrong me and I said something like that to your daughter, I have no choice but to make it clear. Since my debut, I have been paying attention to my words and deeds. Because I know how difficult it is to be a star, so I won’t be so stupid to hurt a child. This is self-destructive!"

The onlookers thought he made sense.

Qin Feng is a popular star, and he definitely needs to pay more attention to his words and deeds.

However, if he didn't say anything, isn't it the little girl who framed him?

This seems unlikely, after all, Xiaojiu is so innocent and cute!

Su Jiu's red eyes stared at Qin Feng angrily, and she shouted fiercely, "Bad uncle! Big liar! You said that dad wouldn't want me, you liar!"

Qin Feng laughed again, a little helpless, "Little girl, you have a talent for acting, did your father let you do this?"

There was a lot of discussion among the people present.

God, listening to Qin Feng's words, is it really a play performed by Su Shengjing and his daughter to frame Qin Feng?

Is it possible that Su Shengjing wants to monopolize this advertising resource?!

Hearing Qin Feng's words, Su Jiu said in her heart: I don't know whether to say 10,000 MMP or not.

I have to say that Qin Feng is a bit powerful, and the situation is obviously not good for him, so he can be so calm and fight back quickly.

However, does he think that this will turn things around?

She wanted to see what other methods he had.

"Enough!" Su Shengjing interrupted him coldly, "Qin Feng, I just said, what do you have to do with me, what is your ability to deal with a child?"

"I just don't want to be wronged! Why, can't I even protect my legal rights and let you and your daughter join forces to pour dirty water on me? Okay, since I'm not clear, let the netizens comment!"

As Qin Feng said, he turned his head to look at the assistant who was holding the phone, "How about it, has it all been photographed?"