205

Not wanting to wake her up, Su Shengjing carefully sat down by the bed, but he didn't expect the little girl to wake up.

"Dad!" She opened her eyes in surprise, and her big eyes sparkled with excitement when she saw the person in front of her.

She got out of the bed and plunged into Su Shengjing's arms, arching around like a kitten, extremely attached.

Su Shengjing hugged her and kissed her hair, "Baby, did Dad lie to you?"

"No! But if Dad lied, Xiaojiu would be angry!" The little girl pretended to be angry and glared at him with her cheeks.

Su Shengjing laughed and touched her head, his eyes as soft as the lights in the room at this time, "Daddy will not lie to you even if I lie to anyone."

The faint yellow light outlined his handsome face with sharp edges and corners. The facial features were extraordinarily deep and three-dimensional. From the audience's point of view, his nose wass particularly high and straight, and his thin lips slightly hooked. It was not a powder, too. Suddenly got so handsome!

[My mother goose! Su Shengjing is so gentle and ooh, I can do it again! 】

[The expression in his eyes looking at Xiaojiu is absolutely inexhaustible, full of fatherly love! 】

[Suddenly think Su Shengjing is so handsome! 】

After the broadcast of this episode, Su Shengjing had successfully gained many fans again. Weibo fans have grown from the original 5,000-plus fans to more than five million.

The Weibo set up by the program group for Su Jiu has exceeded 10 million fans. Now it was operated by avid mother fans, who release cute photos of Su Jiu from time to time, which were used as avatars by many netizens.

However, there were so many popular people, and the sunspots began to jump out again.

【I'm bothered! It's not enough to fire up the father's personal settings. Look at how many advertisements he receives in a short period of time, maybe he will be filming or something soon! It's all good things done by you guys! 】

[He successfully washed white, earning a lot of plutonium, and the fans are still trying to eat instant noodles, hahaha, it's so funny! 】

[The key brain fans are still willing to be used by him? 】

However, with Su Shengjing's current popularity, these sunspots can't be a climate at all.

One popped up, and there were hundreds of netizens. [Where did the sour chicken came from, hurry up and die! 】

[Tai Shang Lao Jun is as anxious as the law, and the black fans are all scattered! 】

[Sunspots, don’t show the lower limit of IQ, you have nothing else to say except those few sentences? If you don’t move, don’t be awkward. 】

[Let them be black, the darker Su Shengjing and my little wine, the redder! Annoyed with the sunspot, hehehe. 】

There were a lot of laughter and tears in this episode. The ratings were naturally the highest among variety shows in the same period, exceeding the second place by a percentage point. It had truly become a national variety show for audiences to talk about and give people Amway everywhere...

After recording the show, Su Shengjing bid farewell to the reluctant Han Xiao father and son, Xiao Yang father and son, and Yang Fangping, and took Su Jiu by plane back to the capital.

After getting off the plane, he held Su Jiu to the luggage area, put the little girl down, and turned to take the luggage. After he got it, he turned around and saw that the little girl was missing.

Su Shengjing suddenly nearly had a heart attack, Xiaojiu was very well-behaved and will never run around, so there was only one possibility, she was taken away!

"Little wine?"

"Little wine?!"

He shouted several times without responding, and everyone around him turned back and looked at him in surprise.

This man was wearing a hat and a mask, his face was tightly covered, and he couldn't see what it looked like, but the worry in his eyes was so obvious!