222

(Bonus chapters for reaching 700 votes 2/5)

Su Shengjing looked down at the screen and saw that Sheng Tianci was calling, so he picked it up, "Hello?"

Hearing his voice, it seemed quite calm, Sheng Tianci suddenly became angry, "I say, you! Why did you cause trouble again, the other party is still Qin Feng! Although you have recovered some popularity now, you are far from that Qin Feng. It’s still a long way from getting up? Did you know you were scolded again?"

Su Shengjing sighed, "I know, I'm used to it."

"Get used to your size! You can't get used to this kind of thing, do you have to clarify? Why do you always want me to remind you of this kind of thing, who is in the entertainment industry?!"

Listening to his angry voice, Su Shengjing laughed, "Okay, thanks."

Sheng Tianci almost wanted to rush in front of him and kick him, just like he was so uncomfortable, didn't others fix him as he wanted?

Sheng Tianci snorted and said, "I heard that you were shooting an advertisement with An Yuan. If she is willing to help, it will be more useful than your own clarification!"

"I don't want to involve her, it will cause more trouble."

Su Shengjing understands that in this circle, if a male celebrity has a relationship with a female celebrity, and a popular actress like An Yuan, he will definitely gossip all over the sky. Not only will he have to work hard to clarify, but wherever he goes. The paparazzi follows, isn't it just more troublesome?

Sheng Tianci was a little helpless, "Okay, I know you have this character, you can take everything yourself and don't want to trouble others. But no matter what, you must clarify this matter. That Qin Feng is really not a good thing, he actually bullied little wine, I really want to beat him!"

Sheng Tianci wanted to dig out Qin Feng's black material, but he didn't expect this guy to have no black material since his debut. He has always been kind and kind in life, hardworking at work, and a perfect brother with strong business ability, which is very popular with female fans. So many netizens choose to stand on his side.

They don't even care if they suspect Su Shengjing. How can they say that he is also a person with "historical convictions", but it is outrageous to suspect that the little girl, what does she know about, such a young child?

Can a situation be set up to frame an adult, so netizens are thinking about it?

Before Sheng Tianci's voice fell, the phone was robbed, and an angry voice came, "Little Jiu sister? Are you bullied? Who is it! Tell me, I'll beat him up for you!"

This little firecracker-like voice, who else could it be if not Sheng Zhiyan?

Su Shengjing's mouth twitched again, and he passed the phone to the little girl next to him, "Do you want to talk to him?"

Su Jiu remembered that he was busy these days. Although he was in the same kindergarten, she hadn't seen Sheng Zhiyan for many days. That little Zhizhi really cares about her, and he is a little bit of a problem, and always yells to vent her anger every time. She, the old aunt, is still very moved.

So she answered the phone and said to Sheng Zhiyan: "Brother, you can't fight. Fighting is not good!"

"I don't care, those who bully you must be beaten!" Sheng Zhiyan insisted and is confident, anyway, in his opinion, those who bully Sister Xiaojiu are unforgivable.

Su Jiu felt that she had to persuade Xiao Zhizhi, and continued: "But, what should I do if I don't want to see my brother fighting?"

Sheng Zhiyan choked for a while, thought for a while and said, "Then, then I will beat him secretly so that you can't see it!"

Su Jiu, "..."

Very good, yes, very powerful.

She couldn't hold back a "puchi" laugh, Sheng Zhiyan on the other end heard her laugh, and laughed foolishly.