335

After watching the show, he expertly logged on Weibo, and he knew that he could see more news about Su Jiu here. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened it, he saw a very hot vote.

[Which brother do you want Xiaojiu to be with when she grows up? 】

Rong Si, "..."

What kind of problem is this, are the adults so bored now?

He saw that Han Siye and Xiao Wei had very high votes, and Li Nuoer also had a lot of votes, and there was another option.

Rong Si voted [Other] without hesitation. He didn't want Sister Xiaojiu to be with other boys.

Just thinking about it makes him feel uncomfortable.

It would be nice if his own name could be included, but would he be just a dispensable person for Little Jiu Sister?

Because he used to be so unbearable, compared with those little boys from good backgrounds, he is really far behind...

The little villain once again had doubts about himself. He knew Su Jiu's current popularity. If he wanted to continue to be friends with her, he had to work very hard so that he could have the capital to stand by her side!

Thinking about this, he decisively quit Weibo, took out an exercise book from the shelf and started writing.

As it was written, he felt that these topics were too simple, as if he didn't need to use his brain. He was not satisfied with the difficulty. He picked up the phone again, downloaded the upper-grade study materials on the study software, and began to study seriously.

In the town, many people recognize Han Xiao, isn't he the famous actor?

The scenes he filmed are good-looking, first-rate acting, and impeccable appearance. Some girls shouted his name vigorously and wanted him to sign. Fortunately, the program team coordinated with the nearby police station in advance. They came to maintain order, or they will definitely be messy.

Han Xiao politely greeted the person who recognized him, then pulled his son back, and reluctantly said to Su Shengjing: "This kid is not serious. What he said just now is pure nonsense, don't take it to heart."

When he said that he saw a basket of persimmons placed in front of Su Shengjing, he casually said, "Or I can put my persimmons with you."

Su Shengjing snorted, "No, refuse such close business competition. Stay away from me."

Han Xiao, "..."

Is he disgusted? It's all good things done by his son this little bastard!

As long as his mouth is sweeter and can please Su Shengjing, the two of them will not be so disgusted.

Han Xiao was not reconciled, and turned the target to Su Jiu's face, and smiled at her with a smile that was as gentle as possible, "Little Jiu, can you let Uncle put the stall next to you? I can be with your father. Yell, brother can play with you, we have a company for each other, can you say okay?"

The screamingly handsome actor smiled at himself, so good-looking, Su Jiu was stunned by accident and stared at Han Xiao's smile firmly.

Seeing the little girl staring at him in a daze like this, she looked so cute, Han Xiao couldn't help reaching out and touching her little head, the corners of his mouth widened, and his tone was more gentle, "How about it, Xiaojiu? You promise uncle, right?"

He thought that his coaxing plan would be successful. Unexpectedly, after the little girl returned to her senses, she refused without even thinking about it, "Dad said no, it is no, I listen to Dad!"

Han Xiao, "..."

Okay, he shouldn't expect a dad to control it.