220

(Bonus chapters for reaching 600 votes 5/5)

Oh, that fool, since he wants to return to the entertainment circle, he must know how to protect himself?

There is really no progress at all.

The female assistant was very surprised, Miss An actually wanted to intervene in Su Shengjing's affairs?

This is not like her usual style. In the entertainment industry, she has always been wise to protect herself and never makes trouble.

But from the bottom of her heart, she also wanted to help the little girl, so she didn't ask much, and she agreed directly, "Okay."

Back at the apartment, Su Shengjing ordered a takeaway for the little dumpling with his mobile phone. It was a children’s set menu at the fried chicken shop. There were hamburger fries, wheat-flavored chicken nuggets, strawberry pineapple pie, New Orleans grilled chicken wings, and soaks. Bubble milk and ice cream, and most importantly, give away toys, which are very popular with children.

The little dumpling should like it, right?

Sure enough, after the takeaway was delivered, her eyes lit up when she saw this set meal, "Wow!"

Su Shengjing laughed and touched her hair, "Eat while it's hot."

The little girl hugged his thigh and looked at him happily, "Daddy, you are so nice~"

"Of course Dad has to be nice to you, otherwise who else can I be nice to?" Su Shengjing smiled, carrying the takeaway in one hand, picking her up in the other, and after taking her to wash her hands, he put her in the children's chair by the dining table. Unpacked the package and let her eat.

Su Jiu looked at the table to eat, thought of something, raised her face and asked, "Dad, can I let my brother come over and eat together?"

Su Shengjing said, "......!!!"

Silly girl, can't you let dad enjoy this warm time for two?

Why let that kid mix up again!

"No." He said directly, "Daddy bought this for you. If you let other children eat it, Dad will be unhappy."

Su Jiu, "..."

Dad won't be jealous again, right?

No way, father is her most important person, she can only say: "That's great, don't ask brother to come over."

At this time, the little villain was sitting in the room doing exercises. After checking the time, it was time for lunch.

He doesn’t know what Xiaojiu sister is doing now, has she eaten yet?

It would be great if he could eat with her. However, her father doesn't seem to welcome him, why?

Thinking of this, the little villain fell into self-doubt.

Su Shengjing is very satisfied. That's right. Why does his daughter want to eat with other boys?!

Su Jiu picked up a chicken wing and gave it to him, "Daddy eat it~"

"Okay, Dad will eat with you." Su Shengjing took the chicken wings and looked at her incomparably spoiled eyes. Seeing Xiaojiu eating happily, his mood also improved.

Once again, he feels that blood relationship is really a wonderful thing.

However, Su Shengjing's mood was not good again when he thought of what happened in the morning. He took the chicken wings as Qin Feng's meat, harshly took a bite, then took out his phone and logged into Weibo.

Qin Feng's assistant should have sent out the recorded video, and now it should be very lively on Weibo.

After boarding, he really saw that the matter between himself and Qin Feng was on the hot search.

#The little wine cried #, #Qin Feng lets friends comment#, #Qin Feng Su Shengjing dispute#, #Qin Feng self-clearing#

The assistant did not post the video directly on Qin Feng's Weibo, but sent it to the marketing account.

The marketing account is rhythmic, arrogant for Qin Feng, suspecting that Su Shengjing not only snatched his advertisement, but also used his daughter to slander him and pour dirty water on him. He also said that Su Shengjing was very ambitious, and he started to flutter as soon as he became a little red. He actually dared to frame Qin Feng, either stupid or bad!