279

Rong Si nodded.

Song Xinyan thought that she would have a nice little brother to be friends in the future, and she was even happier. She hurried back to Song Jiye, took the things he was holding, and then ran back and put the things on the dining table. "Sister Jiu, brother, this is a gift from me."

It is a bag of snacks and drinks, and cute dolls that girls like.

Su Jiu didn't bother, accepting the gift, and said sweetly to her: "Thank you sister~ have you eaten yet?"

"I'm going to eat here." Song Xinyan said, she couldn't help but glanced at the little boy more, as if she was very interested in him. After a few seconds, she mustered the courage to ask: "Little brother, my name is Song Xinyan, what is your name?"

Facing such a beautiful little girl, the little villain didn't have any fluctuations on his face, and his tone was light, "My name is Rong Si."

"Rong Si? Which one is it, one, two, three, four, four?"

"No."

"Which is that?"

Su Jiu never felt that she was a stingy, but seeing the little heroine talking to the little villain suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

She finally delayed the blackening process of the little villain and didn't want any changes, so she never wanted to have an intersection between herself or the little villain and the hero.

However, some things still happened even if they deviated from the original track.

No, Song Xinyan, as the heroine, has to be conscious of being with the hero, and can't provoke the little villain!

In the novel, Li Mohan is cold, domineering and black-bellied. He is still a super vinegar. His classic lines are like all domineering presidents: "You are my woman, you are mine all over, even your hair. Yes!"

"If I see other men approaching you, I will not let neither you nor him go."

The hostess irritated him, so he naturally wanted to punish her in bed. As for the men who approached the heroine, none of them ended up well. The light ones lost their jobs, and the heavy ones were dispatched to a place in Africa where birds do not sh*t. Anyway, the halo-enhanced male protagonist can do whatever he wants.

There are a bunch of "Ahhhh, what a boss, I love it!", "I have a friend and want to taste what the boss is like", "Hi, Mr. President, I have washed myself clean. And waiting for you obediently~"

After the black villain appeared on the scene, the readers all criticized him for being abnormal, mad, crazy, and quickly die, so as not to hinder the male and female protagonists from talking about love and happiness.

No matter how powerful the villain boss is, as a male partner, he is destined to be no match for the male lead.

Su Jiu was thinking about how to make the little heroine not provoke the little villain, or whether to retreat as an advance, the green tea spirit upper body, sitting obediently on the side, looked at the little villain with envy and aggrieved expression?

If the little villain understands what she means, he will keep a distance from the little heroine, right?

However, before she could take any action, the little villain took a step ahead of her and cut off the friend relationship he was about to establish with the little heroine.

Rong Si is not accustomed to other little girls talking to him, and staying here is not appropriate, so he didn't answer Song Xinyan's question, but put down his chopsticks and said to Su Jiu, "I'm full, it's time to go back."

Song Xinyan watched him stand up and leave, her eyes seemed to stick to him.

Although this little brother doesn't like to talk, he doesn't like to talk to her. However, she didn't hate it.

After he left, Song Xinyan asked incomprehensibly: "Why did that brother go?"