307

Su Jiu subconsciously wanted to escape, but she was tightly bound by the waist, unable to break free.

The man behind lowered his head and said in her ear: "I want to chain you to the head of the bed, so you can't go anywhere, you can only stay by my side."

His voice is low and magnetic, so she can hear the extremes, but it's overcast, which makes people shudder.

Su Jiu was stiff and didn't dare to turn her head, "Who are you?"

"Oh, don't even know who I am?"

"..."

Su Jiu was stunned, should she know him?

Just thinking about it, in the next second, she was thrown onto the bed by a powerful force!

She was taken aback, before he could get up, he leaned over, put his hands on her side, and confined her underneath, staring at her with dark and dark eyes, and asked coldly: "You like him so much. How can I not compare to him?"

Su Jiu, "..."

I say, it’s not a question of comparison, but, who are you, eldest brother?

Su Jiu's heart hung up as she was stared at by those terrifying eyes like wild beasts.

In the dim light in the room, the man was as handsome as a evildoer who had harmed for thousands of years, but his voice was so cold and his breath was so dark, which made people tremble and fear.

Wanting to escape, he spread out his black wings like a devil, trapping her in it completely, with nowhere to escape.

He gritted his teeth and said, "You are mine, you can't run away."

"I don't allow you to go to others, so... I want to make you mine!"

A powerful force invaded her, and she was as fragile at this moment, like a little rabbit to be slaughtered, not the opponent of this beast at all!

At the moment when the figure of the man completely enveloped her--

"Ah!" Su Jiu woke up suddenly, staring at the ceiling blankly, panting quickly, cold sweat on her forehead.

God, who did she dream of?

What freaky man is scaring her!

Su Jiu was a little confused. The strange thing was that she couldn't remember what the man looked like at this moment, but she clearly remembered what the man said, and the eyes of the evil bird, how did she feel inexplicably familiar?

It's as if she had seen it before.

Thinking hard for a while, she suddenly remembered!

God, aren't those eyes just like the little villain?

What kind of virtue does the little villain grow up?!

Just think about it, her heart is pounding, it's terrible.

Su Jiu tried to remember his appearance, but she still couldn't remember. But one thing she can be sure of is that the villain is very handsome, even if she is terrified in her dream, she is amazed by his handsome face.

It's a pity that she can't remember it anymore!

At this time, there was a "click" in the window, and Su Jiu was taken aback and looked over warily.

When she saw the window opened and a dark figure turned over and came in, her eyes widened in shock, and she didn't dare to let out the atmosphere. However, feeling that the figure of that person is very familiar, it must be someone she knows, Su Jiu immediately reached out her hand and turned on the lamp on the bedside table.

"Pop", the light illuminates the same familiar face!

Seeing him, Su Jiu's heart trembled, and she subconsciously called out, "Dad!"

The tone was extremely joyful.

She didn't expect Su Shengjing to come in through the window.

"Shhh..." Su Shengjing put a hand on her mouth to signal her not to say anything, the little girl nodded vigorously, watching him quickly approaching her with bright eyes.