317

"If it were me, with such a lovely daughter, I would be reluctant to send her to an orphanage."

An Yuan didn't know why Xiaojiu's mother didn't want children, and after sending her to the orphanage, she hasn't appeared until now.

If it's her, no matter how hard she is, she still has to find a way to raise her daughter. Since she was born, she should be responsible for her, instead of throwing her into the orphanage, leaving her indifferent and letting her fend for herself.

It is hard to imagine that if the little girl did not find her father, she might still be in the orphanage or be adopted by others.

And the family that adopted her might not be good to her, at least it shouldn't be as affectionate as Su Shengjing.

Speaking of this, Su Shengjing suddenly felt guilty and coughed slightly.

To think he was not willing to raise dumplings, and wanted to send her back to the orphanage.

He was fortunate that he didn't leave unrelentingly, otherwise, it would definitely be the biggest loss of his life!

An Yuan thought of a question and asked curiously: "By the way, I'm a little curious, will you really find a stepmother for Xiaojiu?"

"I don't think about this problem at the moment, I just want to do my best to give the child the best life. As for the stepmother..." Su Shengjing smiled, "I don't even have a girlfriend, how can I find a stepmother for her?"

An Yuan picked up the cup of coffee that the assistant made for herself on the table, bowed her head and blew, taking the opportunity to conceal the complex emotions that passed by under her eyes, pretending to ask casually: "Don't you find a girlfriend these years? "

Su Shengjing tugged at the corners of her mouth with a mockery, "No. I can't even support myself, who would look after me?"

Can't even support yourself?

An Yuan was stunned, and suddenly remembered a report she had seen before, saying that the popular male star in the past is now living in distress.

The picture is a shaggy man wearing a cheap tank top, shorts and slippers, choosing discounted items in the supermarket. That haggard face is surprisingly Su Shengjing.

At that time, he was very different from the high-spirited boy before.

An Yuan remembered again that when she was still in high school, an outside school bully brought several boys to stop her and asked her to be his girlfriend. When she refused, he grabbed her by the hand to take her forcefully.

When she was panicking, Su Shengjing suddenly appeared and said angrily: "Let her go!"

"Yeah, what is it with you, kid? Dare to do anything good about Laozi? Get out of the way if you know, or I'll beat you! Ah..."

Before the man's voice fell, Su Shengjing rushed up and punched him in the face severely. The man was beaten and staggered a few steps, his nosebleeds flowed out, and he was furious and brought his younger brother together to besiege him.

Su Shengjing fought with them like this, and told her to leave quickly. She ran to call the school security, and those thugs left one after another.

Su Shengjing was beaten a bit miserably, with a blue nose and a swollen face. But despite the injuries on his face, he was very embarrassed. But he didn't seem to mind, his thumb scraped the blood spilling from the corner of his lips, and shouted at the backs of those people, "F*ck! Haven't heard of hitting people or not? You are jealous of me. Slap me in the face specifically? There is a single challenge!"

The security patted his head in disgust, "Single you, you kid, come with me to the Academic Affairs Office to see the dean!"

Su Shengjing could only follow the security guard. After walking a few steps, he turned his head and saw that she was still standing there looking at him blankly. He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled at her, made her go, and motioned her to return home quickly.